Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • So where are you all for New Year? At home? Away? Chinese lanterns?
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Monsieur Starship, correct. Suffolk.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Can’t be arsed with all people milling around, the expense and pissedness going out to Town. Round to see the folks, take dog out, watch telly in front of the fire and eat loads, go bed, get up early for work. Just another day really, no big deal.

warton
    Free Member

home, with a couple of friends, massive takeaway curry. wouldn’t want to be doing anything else really

SBrock
    Free Member

I don’t give a rats arse about New Year personally. Forced Celebration and a big anti-climax seems to sum it up for me.

I agree, totally over-rated in my opinion, and personally would rather forget about this year.

I will be at home with my little girl, watch a good film and have a good bottle of wine with my new g/f.

No doubt the city centre will be rammed with very drunk people…… That’s not for me anymore!

emma82
    Free Member

Off out for food but to be honest I’d gladly stay in, am exhausted and feeling rough. We’ve now offered a bed to someone who will want to be out til gone 12 so looks likely I’ll be having a late one. Feel the need for a nervous breakdown and an early night really. 2012 has the potential to be a pretty shitty year I’ve decided.

DT78
    Free Member

Stockholm with a few mates, should be good, a balmy -4 degrees tonight.

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Drinking cold beer and eating cheese. Early night as organising fell race tomorrow am. Happy New Year to all.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘So where are you all for New Year? At home? Away? Chinese lanterns?’ is closed to new replies.