Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • So when will good old Nige…
  • poly
    Free Member

@poly there is zero chance she would have to leave the UK. Zero. Just like me in France or my Fremch wife in the UK. Zero.

I never implied there was any realistic prospect of this (but certainly many EU nationals are worried it will, or that at least they’ll be expected to jump through unreasonable bureaucracy or applications to be here).

You were the one that said:

…they would only be asked to leave if…

which seems to suggest that you think there IS a chance. Perhaps its so unlikely there is no plan for what we do if that happens either?

welshfarmer

So what do you think the chances of me ever seeing my pension earned by PAYE contributions for the 6 years I worked in Germany are, if Brexit really does go ahead? Or the 15 years of NI contributions Birgit has paid since being self employed in the UK? Currently all these things are entrenched in the various EU treaties.

allthepies
    Free Member

Who’s saying anyone has to “go back home” ?

More BS ?

Northwind

allthepies – Member

Who’s saying anyone has to “go back home” ?

This guy:

But I wonder what proportion of leave voters were doing so on the expectation of reduced numbers of immigrants here. What’s the point of taking back control of your borders if you can’t upset a few foreigners?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I was hoping Nige would be like a salmon, once his purpose was served he’d just drift downstream, completing the circle of life and returning to the elements. Nope. **** still here.

gordimhor

Nigel isn’t much like salmon they generally migrate.

kjcc25
    Free Member

Farage has quit as leader of UKIP. He wants his life back!

footflaps

I’m not a racist but..

P-Jay
    Free Member

But I wonder what proportion of leave voters were doing so on the expectation of reduced numbers of immigrants here. What’s the point of taking back control of your borders if you can’t upset a few foreigners?

I’ve seen this pic used a lot recently, it’s a horrible message, but one worn by someone who appears to have hald a haircut.

Is he entirely sane?

footflaps

Not in your opinion I see. Meanwhile in the real world I have been on the winning side of yet another major issue

You may have been on the winning side, but if every argument / fact you’ve presented is completely wrong; do you even know what you’ve actually won? Seems to me you’re just as likely to have made whatever it is you think will be better, much worse….

epicyclo

kjcc25 – Member
    Farage has quit as leader of UKIP. He wants his life back!

Beware!

He’s working on his new party, IPUK. He’s an even naughtier boy.

dannybgoode

Theresa May has said today the EU nationals may all have to pack up go. Doesn’t want any incentive for an influx before formal Brexit.

So yes, she may be booted out and if she is hopefully she’ll that prickly with her…

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘So when will good old Nige…’ is closed to new replies.