Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • So when will….
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

…the discounting start on 2014 bikes

Much news on 2015 ranges yet?

Interested to see what Giant do with remaining 29ers and Spesh with new 27.5s!!!

Rorschach
    Free Member

Giant sold out of most of the popular models weeks ago.And the most popular ones months ago.
    Hardly anything on clearance from any of our suppliers.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Spesh put out a tweenerwheeler Stumpy a few months ago. Giant backed away from 29ers a while back.

That aside, the ’15 Enduros look lovely. No pictures, I’m afraid. Ditto the Reigns from Giant which look goooooood.

2015 stuff is dripping in to shops already.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

More interested in a bargain but saw the stumpy flashy. Looks nice but can’t be bothered with another wheel size.

I wonder if Trance 29er will reemerge but with some decent colours for 15 or will they be fine forever??

Who’s 15 range are in?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I suspect that anyone who went too big on 29er stock will soon be going to bargain settings, as no one’s going to be wanting yesterday’s niche.

As above, ’15 ranges are already dripping in, but the ‘good’ stuff won’t be available for a while. Apart from some road stuff,that is.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

😀

There is one v nice 29 carbon HT race bike that I have my eye on still. Almost £2k off!!! But really need a FS at my age!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I know of a very nice ex demo Epic 29er going for a bargain….. 🙂 Not mine, I hasten to add

Kryton57

I know of a very nice ex demo Epic 29er going for a bargain….. Not mine, I hasten to add

Not right for 5’11 & 3/4 is it?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That 3/4″ makes all the difference, doesn’t it?

😉

But, yes it was a large, I think, so that would be spot on, I reckon.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Last month, my made just cleared 15 bikes I think in the last 2 weeks. 2014 is over here in Oz.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Kryton, large Comp Carbon. Rebas, XT, tubeless etc. £2300ish.

AlexSimon

Trek Fuel EX 29ers here:
    http://www.pedalon.co.uk/acatalog/mtb-fs-sale.php

You have to collect though.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘So when will….’ is closed to new replies.