Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • So what's your plans for Christmas Eve?
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Visiting family to get out of the house because the I laws are over for a week!

Then, beer, take away, more beer, then some wine then watch the crap on TV the inlaws want to watch as I surf the net on the iPad before present wrapping duties.

I’ll also leave out a large helping of Macallan 18 yr old, for Santa of course. I know he appreciates it.

cinnamon_girl

Ma boy and his gf are arriving. He and I will be talking bikes all evening. 8)

simmy
    Free Member

Hopefully :-

Dog walk

Bike ride

Bit of a drive round

Xmas Dinner at my mates with him, his wife, daughter and his Dad as he’s at his in laws Xmas day.

Relatively early night in prep for Xmas Day bike ride

tang
    Free Member

Stresseing out. The one day a year I regret not drinking or rolling a massive joint anymore!

singletrackmind

Work 0800 – 1300
    Home
    Do 2 loads of washing
    Prep all my Veg for Wed
    Set bed up in garage ( long story but its the easiset option )
    Check all is well and might invite neighbours round or a night ride so I cant get too hammered

hjghg5
    Free Member

Pub lunch and pantomime with my nephews

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Hopefully fishing,

Thats what I was hoping to do but the weather’s looking far too naff to be stood on a beach in the vain hope of catching something worth eating.
    Suppose I could do like the Poles do & pinch some Carp from the many ponds around here.

On second thoughts….

totalshell

polishing triumph twin trials bike.. lots of new alloy to buff.. the go out and throw it at rocks!! job done..

yetidave
    Free Member

Cook, ride, eat, drink, sleep.

ski
    Free Member

Work shift from 2-10pm, then pick up my reindeer, slay and start my 2nd part time job 😉

Have a good one everyone..

CountZero

Finish work at lunchtime, up to Sainsbury’s or Morrison’s to see what booze bargains there are to be had for stocking up, wrap the couple of pressies not already done, crash in front of telly with some of said booze. Not exactly strenuous, as I’ll be down my brother’s for Christmas Day.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Wiggles-My niece has that exact kitchen and she absolutely loves it. You’re onto a guaranteed winner there.

lesgrandepotato

Kentmere then wilfs then home for tea and medals

Drac

Well hopefully I’m off but they sent out an overtime request for Xmas Eve and Xmas Day today so they need shifts covered and I’m classed as spare. If I’m off then down to the butchers for the dead animals then over the street for some cheese. Take the kids for a present for their mother then one for the dog. Head home and eat good food, consume alcohol and watch movies with my kids.

Or go to work and never stop for 14 hours survive on cups of water and boiled sweets before getting home when the kids are in bed.

motorman
    Free Member

I will most likely be 250ft up a ladder above the Norwegian North sea.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Recovering as I’ll be three days post op. And scratting myself to death because of the Oramorph and codine.

seadog101

At work, on a ship, 100 miles west of Shetlands,right through until I get home late on the 27th….. 😥 they haven’t even sent out the Christmas food order, and the storms are going to stop that happening….. 👿

batfink
    Free Member

Getting on a plane at 4pm Christmas eve…. arriving LHR 5am Christmas morning.

I am hoping that (some of) the hostesses are dressed up as santas

hairyscary

Finish a 10 hour shift at 2.30am.
    Drive south for about 6 hours.
    Collapse.

ben
    Free Member

Working the morning, then heading to the airport for a short hop to Langkawi. 🙂

Vern0n
    Free Member

‘Working’ from home 8-9am. Brunch & stroll with wife/kids no doubt followed by a Barbie or Tinkerbell DVD with little miss Vern0n, carol service, wine, last minute present wrap, mince pies, rum, wait for Santa!

trail_rat
    Free Member

For the first time ina couple years i wont be fretting about whats going on at work – no on going projects under me , wayhey.

Xmas eve will be spent visiting family and friends back home at my parents

mightymule
    Free Member

Working.

Then Mr Mule is working in the evening, so I’ll probably be going along since he’ll be local.

I’d rather have an evening at home with a bottle of wine TBH – but not on my own.

pondo

WFH (ostensibly to half five, but fingers crossed for an early release, so to speak), tea, then carols on the green, maybe a few beers, then maybe – maybe – midnight mass. Always mean to go, but have never managed it.

trevron73
    Free Member

I’m gonna go ride a 15 mile loop along the red dust roads ,through the sugar cane farms and along side the rice fields,then when i near the Chedi ,i will turn around and do the route in reverse(as i binned off todays ride to watch a movie with the wife) before going food shopping in a non Christian country that this afternoon had not run out of food or goodies.

trevron73
    Free Member

Nearly forgot – in 30 degrees 😉

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘So what's your plans for Christmas Eve?’ is closed to new replies.