Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • So. What's up for 2014 then?
  • Spud

2013 has been a real mixed bag, some great riding including LEJOG in 9 days in the summer and finding my MTB mojo again last month. Soured by some serious family health issues, including the bastard big C that’s just visited upon us. 2014 is my 40th year and we had some lovely plans, we’ll take every day as it comes now, and things are certainly in greater perspective now.

Travis

January – 100km trail race
    March – 45km hilly trail marathon
    April Hangzhou Mountain Marathon PT1
    July King of the Grasslands race (3 days of MTBing – 200km, then Grasslands Marathon to finish)
    October Hangzhou Mountain Marathon PT2
    December HK168km trail race

Candodavid
    Free Member

Put a discerning effort to gain my fitness back to levels not seen since 2000, won’t be difficult, just need to make sure I make a better effort at getting out.
    Back to Spain in May so going to get a bit of coaching in too before I go, finally a multi day epic with a few riding mates

andytherocketeer

Ride up more hills. Plenty of 500m+ hills here, and I’ve only done 1 in 12 years. And that was this year.

Have had a distance challenge the last 3 years, but this time the plan is to check out riding further afield instead, rather than a ride from the door just to get the kilometres in.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘So. What's up for 2014 then?’ is closed to new replies.