Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • So .. whats top of your xmas list
  • yunki
    Free Member

Maybe a new buff.. Some new gloves would be useful, I’ve got my eye on about 80 albums at the moment so a couple of those would cheer up any time spent in the car.. Perhaps even a piece of art..
    Sexy contact time is top of the list though

monkeyp

Just ordered a Cannondale Scalpel Carbon 29er 1 at a price which was too good to turn down, however, I think that means all the presents to myself for 2014 have been used up!

Can’t wait for it to arrive, along with a dry frosty morning to test it out.

Pieface

A new pair of jeans.

woody2000

I bought myself this from a fellow STW’er. Happy Xmas to me.

steve-g
    Free Member

I am going to treat myself to entry for next years Bewl Triathlon, I did fancy the Royal Parks Ultra, but at £200 I dont think santa will stretch to it

john_drummer
    Free Member

the lovely mrs_drummer has bought me one of these:

I’d like to replace my Sabian crashes, Zildjian hi hats & ride with more of the same, but as that would cost over a grand i’ll settle for…

the all-clear for my B-I-L following a wrestle with pancreatic cancer

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Currently sat on a train that was over 3 hours late so just getting home would do for me at the moment 😆

haroldfinch
    Free Member

I’m treating myself to a GoPro, I can’t wait to start playing around with it! Fingers crossed it arrives today.

Houns

Someone to give me a hug and tell me that they love me.

Best hop over to the depression thread I think.

Kevevs
    Free Member

but where’s the conditioned gift? I work in a very big supermarket, and the disgusting amount of unnessecary sppending is so evident. one bloke said to me “we’ll even waste £60 of this, why even buy it, it’ll go in the bin” but the guy was very aware of it. I dunno. got many stories.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘So .. whats top of your xmas list’ is closed to new replies.