• This topic has 62 replies, 54 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by rob2.
Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • So, what's everyone up to this bank holiday?
  • _tom_
    Free Member

I'm not driving three and a half hours for that crap… Oh sorry wrong thread.

😛 1 and a half for me and Stile Cop seems a bit more "gnarcore" than the Monkey. I'll probably do the first half of ftd/monkey then cross the road to stile cop for the rest of the day.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Pierre do you go round Bedge with the club?

LoCo
    Free Member

From Wales to Bury St Edmunds so maybe a quick trip to Thetford for a trundle then off to Eurobike tuesday 😀 😀

timraven

Workin', then workin' then a bit more work. Day off Tuesday hopefully 🙄

farmer-giles
    Free Member

land rover show at stonleigh on saturday and bbq with brother in law on sunday before he leaves for afghan for 6 months

molgrips
    Free Member

Torq 12:12 on Sunday then London on Monday, for a day of fun and family recreation 🙂

*biking related smugness :)*

kevtoo
    Free Member

a whole week of riding Swiss trails wOOt! 😮

Mounty_73

Riding locally on Sunday, then a bbq on Monday, with some dry sunny weather for a change! (touch wood) 🙂

ibnchris

surfing and worrying about not being ready for the 100 next weekend…

Tracey

Saturday
    Fit new tumbledryer, pick up 4 new tyres and drop of Abigales frame for stripping ready for powdercoating then cinema in the evening
    Sunday
    Langsett pie run then help Katie pack her case
    Monday
    Drop Katie off for Boston school holiday
    Local pub run

jhw
    Free Member

Morzine/Samoens 😀

BiscuitBoy

Tonight – Away with the tent, bike & dog
    Sat – Tri event set up for club, then a eve ride Dunwich forest.
    Sun – Trail run on the coast, followed by lunch at a pub, or the cafe at Dunwich beach car park.
    Mon – Swimming at Bungay in the Waveney, then swim after at Covehithe beach.

Awesome. Bollox to the rain.

mimi123
    Free Member

FORT WILLIAM TOMO AND SUNDAY AND GLENTRESS MONDAY! 😆

AdsUK

Driving from the Alps to Brussels then Amsssshhhhterdam. Finally, the trip will reach a dramatic climax in Hull.

jumping_flea
    Free Member

Sat – Cut the grass, Shopping in Derby the play squash
    Sun – Llandegla to meet up with some mates (Is that new free ride bit open yet?)
    Mon – FTD/Monkey trail with a detour to Stile cop early in the morning then squash in the evening

Tue – Go to work to relax 😆

flyingmonkeycorps

Tonight – Drop frame off at LBS, visit parents to see (not) relatives. Eat copious amounts of Chinese.
    Saturday – Work. Family birthday barbecue, probably in the rain, go round to Mrs Monkey's in preparation for
    Sunday – Drive up to Northumberland, do a bit of walking, visit some beaches.
    Monday – like Sunday only in reverse.

**edit** no riding 'cos I'm still in a post-Alps malaise. Probably Cutgate next weekend though, hopefully on the new snotrocket.

Jamie
    Free Member

Not alot as skint due to new car purchase. Bit of running and local XC'ing I imagine. On my tod of course cuz all my mates are lazy bastards.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

Pounding out a dissertation

– Outstanding choice of words.

I'm starting a 4 month course in Llangollen on Monday. Quite Excited.

didmatt
    Free Member

Going to the National Velodrome on Sunday, cant wait!

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

flyingmonkeycorps – Member
    Sunday – Drive up to Northumberland, do a bit of walking, visit some beaches.
    Monday – like Sunday only in reverse.

You're going to drive to Northumberland in reverse? No wonder BH traffic is always a 'mare…

Xylene
    Free Member

Finish Moving

Hopefully get a chance for a ride.

Xylene
    Free Member

Finally, the trip will reach a dramatic climax in Hull.

You're going to get a girl off the docks?

rob2
    Free Member

😯

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘So, what's everyone up to this bank holiday?’ is closed to new replies.