• This topic has 62 replies, 54 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by rob2.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • So, what's everyone up to this bank holiday?
  • rob2
    Free Member

Got in laws coming down 🙁 but also got a pass out to go on me bike on sat 😀

jedi

im coaching today and tomorrow then camping at herts shore til monday/tuesday to dig and ride 🙂

sheldona
    Free Member

Sat local ride with Paddi (the dog)
    Sun Peaks or Wales tbd
    Mon Forest of Dean

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Working at Creamfields all weekend then sleeping all day Monday. 🙁

_tom_
    Free Member

Saturday – test ride of my commute to see how long it'll take/how early I need to get up.
    Sunday – nothing
    Monday – Stile Cop downhill sesh (anyone free to join if they want so I don't end up going by myself).

forge197
    Free Member

Working as not a bank holiday where I work 🙁

But will ride Sat/Sun and hopefully Monday night to make up for it.

tron
    Free Member

Pounding out a dissertation. Unfortunately, this forum doesn't have the face where the bloke looks like he's got a mouthful of sick.

Dancake
    Free Member

Saturday. BBQ..chores
    Sunday..Chores. Ride out with Dogs. Test new rims 🙂
    Monday. Chores. Family fun day

edit: Of course my wheels remain unfinished at this point and if I cant steal an hour or two before Sunday to true up and set up tubeless there will be no riding until god-knows-when

carlos
    Free Member

Sat – House stuff, Out on road bike, 2yr old Nephew's birthday party
    Sun – Couple of loops of Cannock and a play at Stile Cop
    Mon – Day with Mrs

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Monday – Stile Cop downhill sesh (anyone free to join if they want so I don't end up going by myself).

I'm not driving three and a half hours for that crap… Oh sorry wrong thread. 😉

Wish I had the chance to go up. 😥

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Torq in your sleep – anyone else doing it?

footstomper
    Free Member

3 days Mountain Biking with the wife in Wales. 😀

krag
    Free Member

Tonight: Driving back to Cardiff to watch Spam a lot at the millennium centre
    Saturday: Hopefully picking up a 2nd hand patriot & maybe go walking in the Brecon Beacons
    Sunday: Watching MrNutt push his bike up Whites climb
    Monday: Chilling

singletrackhor
    Free Member

Torq in your sleep – anyone else doing it?

another one for Torq in your sleep.

saxabar
    Free Member

Off to Chamonix for the week. Anyone else heading out there?

alexpalacefan

Shambala 🙂

APF

neil853
    Free Member

test riding a santa cruz blur lt carbon 8)

rkk01
    Free Member

Hoping to do the "Gap from the front door"…

… if I can get sufficiently motivated tomorrow morning (and providing the weather turns out as forecast)

Prob somewhere in the order of 80-100 miles. Up the Taf valley, round the classic Gap route and back.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Waiting for my foot to heal still.

yunki
    Free Member

nothing

dropoff

Off to Porlock in the next 1/2 hour for some Exmoor singletrack loveliness 🙂

will
    Free Member

Riding

yunki
    Free Member

Off to Porlock in the next 1/2 hour for some Exmoor singletrack loveliness

I'd ask if I could get involved in that.. If my good lady wasn't currently enjoying a well deserved lie-in.. and I thought the car would make it there in time.. and I didn't have a sore back.. and my 1 year old son wasn't trying out his new teeth on my thigh as I type..

goldenwonder
    Free Member

North Wales road weekend with Saddle Skedaddle. Weather's looking ok, should be a good weekend!

lipseal
    Free Member

A: Cut the grass B: Shout at the wife/kids C: Out laws coming with dogs
    D: Get out on the bike E: Eat food/drink F: Build up new bike 😀 ……please note not in that order.

anth1968
    Free Member

Hamsterly Forest " Fast and on the edge man thats how i roll " look out for a white flash and a dust cloud thats me 8)

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Sat – probably a bit of work in the morning then watch F1 Quali, then dig a hole and cement in a ground anchor
    Sun – not sure, probably something that means ferrying the mother in law around. Will try to sneek in a few hours ride and watch the F1
    Mon – On call and seeing as the scottishers are working, probably getting called out a few times

TatWink
    Free Member

Saturday – Big ride on the North Downs, out in the evening for dinner

Sunday – Out for a blast in the Westfield then mooch about, watch F1

Monday – Wings and Wheels, air and car show, hopefully get to see the mighty Vulcan (If it doesn't break down!!)

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Pop down the beach with the kids today, road ride tomorrow morning, watching the Vuelta on telly, not getting muddy at Reading festival, out with the misses and kids Sunday probably, road or mtb in Purbecks on Monday.

Or something like that.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Chilling. A few local rides with plenty of pub/coffee stops.

Pierre

Saturday: ride in Bedgebury Forest, go home, welcome mother-in-law
    Sunday: early morning road ride, lots of cooking and preparation
    Monday: Mrs. Pierre's 30th. A big family and friends picnic / gathering in a park and lots of games of rounders and drinking.

🙂

: P

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Oooo, cream tea – must include cream tea somewhen this weekend.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Saturday = chill
    Sunday = 112km ride around the Chilterns
    Monday = Cow-themed childrens party 😆

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Saturday – DIY house and garden
    Sunday – biking, either Invervar horseshoe (4 Munros) or Beinn a Ghlo circuit depending on weather
    Monday – in Scotland so no bank holiday

foxyrider
    Free Member

Sat fitting my new forks + little road / MTB ride
    Sunday big Road training ride
    Monday littl MTB ride 🙂

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

DH racing, followed by DIY on the monday broken up by a visit of the parents.

Just hope its not too muddy now…

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

jedi – Member
    im coaching today and tomorrow then camping at herts shore til monday/tuesday to dig and ride

Getting coached by Tony tomorrow! Working Monday…dunno about Sunday yet, might go to Cannock to put my newly honed skillz to the test 😀

stylish
    Free Member

saturday morning on the bike, afternoon, grumping my way round bathrooms with the wife.
    sunday, britsh f3/GT meeting @ snetterton
    monday bbq………………

marsdenman
    Free Member

Sat – quick hour on the bike, work 10-4, then gourmet meal at the local greasy spoon (yep 'gourmet') 😉
    Sun – hope for a quick hour again then full tilt all day getting the house in shape food done / beer bought for a bit of a do Sunday night.
    Mon – recover AM, work for a couple of hours at 1, chill.

marsdenman
    Free Member

Sat – quick hour on the bike, work 10-4, then gourmet meal at the local greasy spoon (yep 'gourmet') 😉
    Sun – hope for a quick hour again then full tilt all day getting the house in shape food done / beer bought for a bit of a do Sunday night.
    Mon – recover AM, work for a couple of hours at 1, chill.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘So, what's everyone up to this bank holiday?’ is closed to new replies.