Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • So what’s a CRC “Frame and Fork Frenzy” then…
  • Stoner
    Free Member

because I see nothing frenetic about the prices for Reba 2009 Maxle 29er forks at the moment?
    £539.99 RRP £599.99 Save 10%
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=29869

Junkyard
    Free Member

one hell of a frenzy they sent me two e-mails about it and not exactly a flood sale now is it

orange
    Free Member

er… same price as wiggle?

Jamie
    Free Member

I also got 2 emails. To be honest, i am sick of all the ‘sale’ emails i get from CRC and Wiggle, never nothing that cheap from the norm. It is getting as bad as the likes of DFS.

IWH
    Free Member

2 from CRC, 1 from Stiff, 3 from Wiggle and 2 from Pricepoint in the US. Everybody everywhere seems to be boasting of massive discounts… and then failing to deliver.

andym
    Free Member

‘CRC running a business not a charity shocker’

brakes
    Free Member

CRC running a business not a charity shocker

consumer in ‘bending over and taking it’ shocker

showerman
    Free Member

‘CRC running a business not a charity shocker’ good point to make in this troubled world BUT they are telling fibs in the their adverts

nickc

Yep, I get the distinct impression that what Wiggle/CRC think is a discount, and what the rest of the world think is a discount, are quite far apart…

Stoner
    Free Member

maybe they need a new “honest” marketing line “Frame and forks: a little bit off”

or

we all know no-one sells things at RRP, so we’ll show you from now on it’s “5% off Wiggle price” or “6.5% off CRC price”

🙂

nickc

Can’t knock them for trying I guess.

I want them to do cheap wheels… 🙁

bomberman
    Free Member

consumer in ‘bending over and taking it’ shocker

yeah. bend over and take that 10% discount, b1tch

PePPeR

Still normally a whole load cheaper than anywhere else you can buy kit from!

Try getting the sort of discounts that CRC and Wiggle promote from your LBS.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘So what’s a CRC “Frame and Fork Frenzy” then…’ is closed to new replies.