• This topic has 32 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by rob2.
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • So what time did your children get up?
  • rob2
    Free Member

3am !

I am broken. Managed to get them back to sleep for an hour but so tired already!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Unlucky. The first one has been up about 15 mins. Others are still asleep.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

My niece is still asleep though lingering jet lag means I’m wide awake… And I don’t think I have much to open.

drifting_james
    Free Member

Mine are asleep.

I’m up and ready to start some serious pressy unwrapping!

i’m thinking of waking them….

bigG
    Free Member

Just woken up the oldest one by making coffee with the loudest grinder in the world, the youngest is still fast asleep, and I want to open my presents!

rOcKeTdOg

GF is snoring, me & the cat are wide awake 🙄

CHB

7am here.

Stoner
    Free Member

6:20. Although Jr confessed to waking up at 3am, opening some stocking presents and then managing to go back to sleep and leave us alone for another 3hrs. Bless him.

Im now on coffee duty.

coxy17
    Free Member

7.30am.
    .No sign of life here even the dog sound a sleep.

Pook

5.30am. But he’s only 1 and is normally up at that time anyway.

shifter
    Free Member

3am?! Tell’em to go back or they get nowt! It was 8am when I was a lad, never did me any harm (twitch twitch).

tomlevell

3:52am a new record for birthday/xmas get up and talk about it by 8 minutes.
    Mind you stuck her in bed and they are still asleep.

woody2000

Only 1 is awake (since about 7), other 2 are still in bed. We’re making the one that’s awake wait until the other 2 get up before opening pressies! 😈

Freester

745 and my 3 and a half year old is still asleep. Might have to wake him up in a minute I want to open my presents!

djglover
    Free Member

Amazing, both 6 yr old twins still asleep at 7:50. I thought I would have been up since 4.

unovolo
    Free Member

I have been up since 7 doing some last minute wrapping, Wife and kids are dead to the world.

Still its nice to enjoy the peace before the carnage begins,

tonyg2003

Not us or exactly children getting up but close. wife’s best friend had twins at 1am this morning. That’s after +15yrs of trying. What a Xmas present!!

choppersquad
    Free Member

Awesome news ^^^^

Sandwich

Tonyg friends win Christmas this year, with an ongoing commitment to awesome times.

wilburt
    Free Member

Get up!
    They didn’t get in until 3am.

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

3.30am but straight back to bed but then slept through until 7am.

Not like me who was up all night convinced naughty monsters were going to come and pinch all the presents from under the tree.

jamj1974

Our three were awake at 7:15am – although the eldest woke up but then went to sleep in our bed at about 5am. Not to bad…

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

8.20 Yessssss!!!!!

richmars

As a father of a teenage son, all this is over for me, which is good and bad at the same time.
    Just enjoy it if you can, they will soon grow up.

ourmaninthenorth

8am. She’s sharing with us in the spare room (my parents + dog are in our room). Only woke when Mrs North got up to put the turkey on.

She’s the only grandchild so has a mind boggling array of parcels to work through.

HughStew

Ours are 21, 17 and 16. Won’t see them for a couple of hours yet. Lovely to have some time with just my wife.

mrblobby
    Free Member

10 month old daughter up at 6, which then woke our two year old boy up. Not too bad really. Wife and daughter gone back to bed while I’ve been playing with dinosaurs.

Cruel and unusual family tradition of the wife and inlaws is no present opening till after xmas dinner! So kids got to open a few small stocking presents but the bulk of it will have to wait till this afternoon.

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

6:40 but we have an hour drive at lunchtime to family so hoping they nap in the car…doubt it.

martinhutch

Not us or exactly children getting up but close. wife’s best friend had twins at 1am this morning. That’s after +15yrs of trying. What a Xmas present!!

Great news!

Now, what is she doing about getting the lunch on? 🙂 That turkey won’t cook itself…

Edukator
    Free Member

Still in bed at 12:50.

takisawa2

I wish I could bottle just an ounce of my youngest lads excitement, when he leapt out of bed at 7:15 this morning.
    Priceless.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Our 4 year old finally shook off a hacking cough and heavy cold through the night so had her first half decent sleep in about a week. That combined with Christmas day resulted in a huge excitement overload which, to be fair, she felt with pretty well. Was immensely funny as she tried to simultaneously properly play with every present as it was opened, wait patiently for her 2 year old sister and us with every present and explode in a frenzy of shredded paper through every present. Regardless of whose it was. The 2 year old was in a pretty similar situation regarding recovering from illness and basically took her lead from big sis.
    Best Christmas in years! Didn’t start until gone 7 as well, which was a bonus 🙂

rob2
    Free Member

7.30 and still in bed today!

Despite being up at 3, they managed to hold it together all day. My son (4) seemed to like a bin bag full of wrapping paper best which he used as a punch bag! Cheap Christmas next year!

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘So what time did your children get up?’ is closed to new replies.