Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • So, what psychic experiences have you had then ?
  • Spin
    Free Member

Science says there is no proof or mechanism for it. Me, I know differently.

So tell us what the mechanism is then.

jesterthefirst
    Free Member

A couple of years ago I walked past my neighbour, there was about 6ft between us. I shuddered as he walked by and at the same time my instinct said he would have a motorbike accident which would kill him. I wanted to warn him but he would have thought I was crazy. He died 6 weeks later in a motorbike accident about 10 miles from home :(.

rob2
    Free Member

My son when aged 2, spent a week talking about a man in his room whose head hurt. He said he’d been on a motorbike by the train station.

He kept saying the man was in his room, every night.

Looked up on the Internet and a man on a motorbike accident under the railway bridge on our road 2 years previously when he was crushed overtaking a car by one coming the other way.

Bit spooky as my son was only 2 and before we moved to the village.

mightymule
    Free Member

My horse once refused absolutely point blank to set foot on a particular path, to the point of rearing straight up on the air and shooting off backwards, squealing like a banshee.

My friend’s horse had no such compunctions, and set off merrily along said path, while mine continued kangarooing up and down on the spot shrieking.

About fifty yards along, the path collapsed and sent my friend and her horse about fifty feet down a ravine.

Neither of them were hurt – apart from an impressive collection of bruises, but I still wonder how my horse knew that the path wasn’t safe before he had even put a single toe on it. Maybe he was just brighter than me.

duntstick
    Free Member

Or he’d seen a hedgehog which he didn’t like… or something

mightymule
    Free Member

Or he’d seen a hedgehog which he didn’t like… or something

😆

Actually it was usually the tiger that only existed in his head….

piemonster

None, think its all bollox

tang
    Free Member

My idiot brother messed up the numerical code on the school bullies locker for a laugh but got caught, he was about to get a kicking when I walked in and found out what was going on, I had a few seconds to impossibly resolve the situation. In that moment I saw 4 numbers in my mind and assured the large thug it was the number. If I was wrong I was getting it as well. Opened first time. He couldn’t believe it and left us alone, I promptly smacked my brother. Still remember the number 21 years on.

redsox
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JaRObcLsds[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

but I still wonder how my horse knew that the path wasn’t safe before he had even put a single toe on it

Degree in equine psychic engineering obviously.

iamroughrider
    Free Member

i watched a figure moving along the road on a bit of a misty night, whilst out on my bike this winter. Thought it was a drunk person and was a bit concerned they were going to move into my path, and also being a badly lit bit of road i was a bit concerned from a safety point of view. Looked like a cloaked figure. I then thought ohh.. it’s just the mist.. but kept watching as i approached it. It was a person for sure I thought as I approached. Rode past head down really quickly, looked back .. nothing. Mist wasn’t so bad , but still nothing. Thought, oh they’ve probably left the path or something..but thought this a bit odd as only secinds ago I’d seen it and had watchwed it for maybe 20 or 30 seconds. Next day passed the same spot in daylight.. There’s no path on that side of the road and nowhere to go due to fencing, etc.. I would describe it as a tall cloaked figure that did not sway or have any leg movement when it moved.

Think it was a ghost.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

When my eldest lad (now 31) was at nursery school, we had to go past an old peoples home to get there. He didn’t know what it was but one day on the way home from nursery he looked out of the car window & said ‘I was really old when I lived there’
    WTF?

crikey
    Free Member

None.

…and I’ve seen more dead and dying people than everyone on here put together.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

…and I’ve seen more dead and dying people than everyone on here put together.

Bizarre claim to make without knowing the intimate details of everyone on here. You’ve seen more dead bodies than a 50 year old undertaker (from a long line of undertakers)?

beefheart
    Free Member

I am very cynical, and consider ‘psychics’ to be crazies or just taking advantage of the stupid and the elderly, but…

My son has come out with a few things which have made me ponder.
    Recently we were driving along on a windy country road, and he (out of character) unexpectedly announced, “you should slow down now”.
    Shocked, I slowed right down, and around the next blind bend was a stationary girl on a horse in the middle of the lane.

beefheart
    Free Member

and I’ve seen more dead and dying people than everyone on here put together.

Bizarre claim to make without knowing the intimate details of everyone on here. You’ve seen more dead bodies than a 50 year old undertaker (from a long line of undertakers)?

Maybe he’s a 60 year old undertaker?

alpin
    Free Member

fasthaggis

Used to travel all over the UK and overseas and had some really weird stuff go on. I put it down to an overactive imagination more than psychic stuff. As I mentioned on that other thread my cousin is training to be a psychic and she has some great stories. She used to do overnights in allegedly, haunted buildings with cameras and recording equipment 😉

yunki
    Free Member

My horse once refused absolutely point blank to set foot on a particular path, to the point of rearing straight up on the air and shooting off backwards, squealing like a banshee.

In the early nineties me and a few mates were intravenously using a very dodgy mixture of PCP and Ketamine (sold in pill form as ecstasy with the brand name M25)

A couple of us were often utterly convinced that we were communicating with each other psychically for a few moments after it was administered..
    Ketamine is a horse tranquiliser – perhaps your horse was off it’s head..?

Northwind

While on the motorbike, proceeding round a 2 lane roundabout, I got Bad Juju off a half second glimpse of a scabby black Toyota that was in the inside lane, indicating right. I also wanted to continue round the roundabout, in the outside lane, but got such a strong sense of trouble off this car that I dove for the exit- just as he turned (still indicating right) and drove straight through where I would have been if I’d not turned off.

So that was cool and freaky, but I do like to bear in mind that I’ve had terrible premonitions of trouble off dozens of cars and this was the only one that actually delivered.

iamroughrider
    Free Member

forgot to say that I spotted it whilst looking ahead with a helmet mounted lumicycle light. The road itself has fields either side with no lighting at all. What stuck me as odd was why someone was on that side of the road when the pavement from the previous lit section of road continues as a wide path on the other side to the figure and would have had to have been walked down to get to this point. Also thinking about it , most people would also look back if a bright helmet light was being pointed towards them, on a road with no other lighting.

antigee

out running along side of hayeswater – it was raining and saw someone running coming other way with a black dog running a few paces behind -now as a runner any dog triggers alert – but then person stops and says hello and i realise that hidden in raincoat is an old friend we chat a bit get cold compare runs and decide to go on our ways – after i set off i recall the dog as when i saw it was beside a path marker just beyond where stopped – no dog – look back up path no dog – no big deal except the friend had a black dog that ran in the hills everywhere with her for many years – the dog had died a couple of years before this

spchantler
    Free Member

my mum used to see stuff all the time, however this was the sixties…i can predict that it will rain all year but inexplicably we will have a hosepipe ban and a recession

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

don’t think i believe in ghosts, but i’ve clearly seen a guy walk past my kitchen window a few times now.

spchantler
    Free Member

well, would you believe it, OH has a new phone, not only does it predict what word you are typing, it also predicts the next word…weird, what next?

robgclarkson
    Free Member

i went to see one once and she said, and i’m quoting here directly here:

is there anyone that travels on a train here? i’m seeing a train… it could be a bus… does anyone use public transport?

talk about casting a wide net!!!

nedrapier

Went to see Tom Binns’ Ian D Montfort show a little while ago. Very funny, using the same cold reading techniques quite impressively and deconstructing the whole thing at the same time.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDNZjOsu_DA[/video]

whitegoodman
    Free Member

no_eyed_deer – Member
    The harshness with which the clairvoyant-experience dude was cut down by yesterday was simply classic STW, but anyways..

They are nobs, but like I said on that thread, not everyone here is like those Big Hitting Aetheists in Lycra, so I wasn’t offended or upset by them.

As to Psychic experiences from a very sceptical period, following my childhood acceptance of my Gran knowing stuff we had no real idea how or why, I had a bit of a life altering event which changed my view back to there being something in it.

How can you explain it scientifically, I guess the same way they chart six senses in birds and animals, there is an awful lot of our brains we don’t use, I am convinced we do all enjoy a six sense that certain events can trigger. In other sports there are examples of being in a ‘zone’ when prediction beyond the immediate present gives almost instinctive intuition of what comes next.

I think the mystifying and mystic air to the whole paranormal thing is a blind, that something else is out there has to be a given or there wouldn’t be such huge expense spent in exploring various phenomena.

So I just take things as I find them and my collection of life experiences leads me to believe that there is a consciousness that existentially goes beyond our physical presence here, and I don’t really care what anyone else believes.

So hence I do find bloody spiritualists upsetting and do feel they should be better trained, more along the lines of the so called professionals that were suggested to me in that other thread, I’ll certainly think twice about using one again, even these three or four days later, I’m still replaying the whole thing in my head and can’t seem to shake it off, but that’s my problem and I’ll handle it the way I usually do.

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘So, what psychic experiences have you had then ?’ is closed to new replies.