Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)
  • So, what are your weekend plans?
  • peteimpreza

woony j, sorry to rain on your parade but parts of the Skyline are closed this weekend due to a car rally.

Lifer
    Free Member

Road ride when I get in this evening, tomorrow morning I’m taking my friend Amy for her first off road trip on the bike we got from ChrisTheTall (thanks again Chris and Mrs Chris!), meteor watching on Saturday night, road ride Sunday morning and writing some lyrics with my singer on Sunday afternoon.

😀

jambalaya
    Free Member

Saturday all day at the Olympic Park with my daughter soaking up the atmosphere and watching events on big screen then evening session athletics.

Sunday morning ride, prepping bike ahead of departure next Friday for Trail Addiction Destination X. Visit parents and watch some Olympics and closing ceremony.

One of my better weekends.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

fannying about with an airgun to to get sights zero’ed to take out egg-stealing crows

Please don’t shoot the crows

vooomvooom
    Free Member

Sat- Glentress 😀
    Sun- Work 😥

andysbeans
    Free Member

Nice ride in the peaks tomorrow, house warming tomorrow night, recover Sunday, take niece to see street dance 3d sunday night. Perfect!

willard

Was going to go for a bit of a paddle tomorrow after a leisurely breakfast and a bit of a dog walk. But seeing as the intern at work has passed man-flu on to the whole team, I may just stay in bed and suffer.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Saturday – lonesome ride over Cannock Chase, cooking a roast chicken dinner for t’overtiming husband.

Sunday – dropping t’overtiming husband over Cannock Chase, going to see my mother and marvel at how massively offensive she’s invariably going to be!

hjghg5
    Free Member

Driving south tonight, heading to the MTB at hadleigh tomorrow, London for the men’s marathon on Sunday, drive back home.

yossarian
    Free Member

Leaving the house early tomorrow morning as we have got builders in doing rsj stuff.

Saturday : Firstly off to a beach for my lads have a go at body boarding. Then cinema (ice age 4), then family bike ride in the woods.

Sunday : clearing up all of shit the builders will have left and preparing 2 rooms for the plasterers on Monday.

tazzymtb

Sat- possibly a Time trial followed by a mooch all over the secret bits of cannock

Sun- macc forest or some humpy bits of north wales on a ego chariot

Northwind

I’m going to spend pretty much all day tomorrow in airports or planes or queues, but at some point we’ll arrive in Sainte Foy…

forge197
    Free Member

Heading over to CYB tomorrow plan do MBR plus one other maybe Tawr or maybe a lap of the new blue, Sunday is MITP (Mini in the Park)

donsimon
    Free Member

First time on a bike since accident on Saturday followed by Oylimpics mtb.
    Sunday, either 2nd ride or recover followed by more Oylimpic mtb.
    See if the Spanish can medal.

ojom
    Free Member

2 days of riding this weekend as i have a rare saturday off.

Kirroughtree tomorrow and camping then Mabie on Sunday. Relaxed and chilled is the plan and enjoying being outside.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Saturday … Asda shopping first thing ………. quick look at Hein Gerrick, to see what they got for sale in there closing down sale 🙂
    Then off down the motorway to Bristol balloon fiesta and then Sunday im at the MIRA place for a super car experience driving day that the wifey bought me for my birthday 🙂 …… all in all a busy weekend

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Jump on plane at Heathrow,fly to Munich,pick up convertible, drive down to Italy via Switzerlan,Austira on the Furka,Grossglockner and Stelvio pass.Drink cold beer.Stay in hotel.
    🙂

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Up early in the morning & drive all the way to Cornwall, stay there for a week then come home to another week off. Bugger!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

If I don’t here otherwise, tomorrow going to see if I can find any fun trails on the hill at Andechs. Might venture toward the Zugspitz Area Sunday.

racefaceec90

i’m actually thinking about doing a night ride on the ridgeway (haven’t ridden offroad for over 7-8 months/night ridden for over a year).am really looking forward to it,as when the weather is like it is now,night riding on the marlbrough downs/ridgeway is fantastic (you can hear tawny owls hooting and everything at 1am 😀

saxabar
    Free Member

Saturday, taking the rare opportunity to ride around this without a bogfest:

Back home after that and then probably head down the beach.
    Dunno about Sunday, but more likely than not will involve a run around Penmachno.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Same as op for Saturday….camper hook up and fit split charge system…then Sunday …Warren house min ride on Dartmoor.

tomhoward

Saturday, finish off rebuilding bike after alps trip, potter about town, watch the limpics.

Sunday, off to gizburn for the first time!

hodge

Helping out with the Olympic MTB event at Hadleigh Farm!

marcus7
    Free Member

Chester zoo with the kids!..

emma82
    Free Member

Gardening, fence painting, bike washing, furniture constructing. In that exact order. I may have sex at some point and I may also ride my bike once it’s washed. The latter is the least likely if I’m honest cuz I’ve lost my bojo of late

matt_outandabout

Work. And in the office, not out playing. 🙁

tazzymtb

I’ve lost my bojo of late

is that a mojo with a heavy cold?

solarpowered
    Free Member

Ride on Saturday.. nice tea. Beers in Garden

House stuff possible ride Sunday 😉

epo-aholic
    Free Member

Workin’ 🙁

IainGillam
    Free Member

Saturday: Masters swim in the morning followed by intervals on the bike and a run speed session. Should fit in watching the Olympic mtb in between.

Sunday: Club ride or long mtb ride if I get the bike built and long run.

Usual non race weekend really.

Iain

emma82
    Free Member

is that a mojo with a heavy cold?

noooo dummy – bike mojo 🙂 just like losing my pojo – pole mojo which I do occasionally.

Gorehound
    Free Member

get over this virus that’s had me in bed for most of the week. 🙁

emma82
    Free Member

where did my post go?!

A bojo – bike mojo!

trail_rat
    Free Member

conducting a failure investigation for a client 🙁

BAWS. should be heading home 🙁

teethgrinder

Sat – Taking the Boy to that there London to the the Natural History Museum, then off to watch the mens hockey Bronze medal match with him.

Sun – Bike; practicing using only the middle ring in an attempt to decide whether to go 1×9 or 2×9.

kimbers

well if this turns up me n kimbers jr will be going for a bike ride

tazzymtb

noooo dummy – bike mojo

LOL, bloody loon!

Spaceman
    Free Member

Playing at the World Pipeband Championships on Glasgow Green tomorrow.

Recovering from hang over/bleeding brakes and fitting new pads/son’s birthday party on Sunday.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Tomorrow morning Cannock, all being well . .

Sunday morning Eastridge, . .otherside of the Long Mynd apparently?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘So, what are your weekend plans?’ is closed to new replies.