Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • So we found someone's phone.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

After a little mosh pit session at the kasabian gig.
    They rang it in complete disaster mode. They want to give me money for picking it up off the floor. Is this a ruse 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I think it’s a kind thankyou for not being a dick and nicking the phone.

skids
    Free Member

they are probably scared you will nick it, they don’t want to give you money

sobriety
    Free Member

Open it, take out the memory card, put it in your phone, take a photo of your man veg, replace memory card into their phone, return with cheeky grin?

If it has a memory card.

JoeG
    Free Member

^ don’t do this until you make sure that there aren’t some boobiez or other things on the memory card that you’d like to keep a copy of! 😀

globalti
    Free Member

Did this when we found a phone near Haslingden. We left a short video of my bum, phoned the owner’s Mum and left it in the pub for him to collect later.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Just had a text. Theyre on the way to the hotel to pick up. Phone is locked and I can’t take a photo, gutted!
    Hope someone would do the same for me. Feels good to be nice.

martinhutch

As above, just take out the memory card and do it using your phone!

sofatester
    Free Member

Hope someone would do the same for me. Feels good to be nice.

I’ve done this before.

Found a phone on the beach. Called Mum and once she had calmed down thinking her Daughter was in trouble gave me an address to send it to. Couple of weeks later got a thank you letter with some gift vouchers.

Maybe i’m a bit naive but it never even crossed my mind to do anything else. Though some of the ideas above made me chuckle!

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I bet you can take a photo while it’s still locked.

What phone is it?

I actually narrowly avoided this with an iPhone I found outside my block of flats – it was a hot day and after topping up the ‘leccy with a key i had already charged, I found an iphone on the way in.

Went upstairs, dropped the dressing gown as the flat was hot [“if in doubt get it out”] and looked over the phone.

Managed to activate the camera by prodding it, and realised I was looking at a great shot of my homunculus. Fumbled the thing in surprise and the camera went off, capturing only a blur of my carpet.

I returned it that night to the owner, the nice woman who lived with her daughter in the flat above; There would have been no way to delete the image without the passcode!!

I guess I would then have been one iPhone 4s up 😀

wrightyson
    Free Member

**** I phone so no memory card. Need to get up or they’ll be fetching it from the hotel room at this rate. 😆

legend
    Free Member

I Phone. From the lock screen press the camera icon at the bottom right and swipe up. Photo junk, done.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Nope locked. Already tried everything being an I bitch myself!

maccruiskeen

Fumbled the thing in surprise and the camera went off, capturing only a blur of my carpet.

I always imagined you being clean shaven down there.

legend
    Free Member

Bah, they must’ve locked it from Findmyiphone, oh well.

keng38
    Free Member

Take it out the case, draw a willy on the back and put the case back on.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

^^^ Best answer you’re going to get at this point 😆

wrightyson
    Free Member

😆
    Handed back to a very grateful nice young lad. Came over to the hotel with his mrs and a very nice bottle of red. Feeling good and good karma may well swing my way sometime soon.

roper
    Free Member

Take it out the case, draw a willy on the back and put the case back on

I’m still apologising after two weeks for doing a similar thing to my wife’s shopping list. She got half way round the supermarket before finding the “art work”. 😳

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

CountZero

I found a Casio watch after a gig at Bristol Uni once, picked it up and was going to hand it in but there was a big scrum around the desk.
    Got home and noticed it was a data one, with a bunch of contact numbers on, including one called ‘Mum’, so I called it.
    Junior was a student, and really annoyed at losing his watch, so mum was dead chuffed that it had been found.
    Got a nice thank you, and karma points for finding and returning it to its rightful owner.
    I lost a mobile once, and a nice young lady picked it up and phoned work to say she’d found it, so I gave her a fiver as a thank you.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘So we found someone's phone.’ is closed to new replies.