• This topic has 22 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by grum.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • So this T-Shirt and Tenner thing…..
  • grum
    Free Member

It says while stocks last – is there still stock in L or XL?

And do I really have to print something out and send it in the post? Seems terribly archaic (and I’ll never get round to doing it) 🙂

Woody
    Free Member

Takes a couple of minutes and I received my t-shirt (large) within a few days 😀

Mark

No you don’t need to print out the DD form. But you can if you want. The best way is to simply follow the links through to this page http://singletrackworld.com/premier/account/?action=signup

Simply fill in your details, pay with your debit/credit card and you are done.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Mark

I’m switching the offer off at 3pm today though, so be quick…

grum
    Free Member

Thanks Mark – it suggests you don’t get the free gift if you pay with a card rather than DD though. Is that not right?

brakes
    Free Member

my subscription has just been renewed – will I get a free t-shirt?

Mark

This offer supercedes the standard DD = free gift but only by adding to it. For the next 20 minutes every new annualo sub gets both a t-shirt AND a tenner off your next year’s renewal cost.

This deal is for new subscribers only I’m afraid and that is for a very straightforward economic reason. We can’t afford to buy t-shirts for all 6500+ subscribers everytime we run a new promotion aimed at getting new subscribers. I wish we could.

eightyeight
    Free Member

I posted mine yesterday, so will probably miss the 3pm deadline. Will i still get the t-shirt!?

grum
    Free Member

Done. Oooh do I have a P next to my name yet? 🙂

Edit: Yes, check me out!

Mark

If you posted it yesterday eightyeight we’ll use the postmark to date it and you will get the offer 🙂

grum
    Free Member

Hang on, with the online order thing there was no option to say what size t-shirt you wanted – which there is on the DD form. Have I been tricked?

(if not, Large please 🙂 )

Nobby

I never got mine so assumed out of stock 🙁

flyingmonkeycorps

I seem to remember reading that I’d be emailed asking what size shirt I wanted, but I haven’t been yet so I may have imagined that.

eightyeight
    Free Member

Good stuff! Given there are no Sunday collections, I assume the post mark will be for today.

I couldn’t see an ‘offer ends’ on the page btw, and joined only on the promise of a free t-shirt! 😀

Mark

It’s all there… or it was… on the offer page. You are contacted directly within a month of your sub payment to ask what size t-shirt you would prefer 🙂

davosaurusrex

Mark – subs page is still showing the T-shirt offer, is it still on? Been meaning to do this for ages but you know how it is…..oh, look! A squirrel!

Nobby

You are contacted directly within a month of your sub payment to ask what size t-shirt you would prefer

Never got that 🙁

wrecker
    Free Member

Auto re-subscribe turned off. We’ll see what’s on offer in April next year.

Mark

New subscriptions are defined by us as not having an active subscription for three months. So if you let your sub expire in April you won’t qualify for a subscription gift for three month after that date.

Why is this? It’s simply because we want to encourage new subscribers to join us. It’s not good for us if people play the system and cancel their sub so they can claim the free gift of the day. I know this is an old game and is common with magazines but we can’t afford it. Well, I could always price it into the cost of sub and put the prices up, but we’ve always tried to make sure that we charge a fair amount for a subscription.

I think it’s better that I work out a price that is fair alongside rules that restrict the ability to manipulate the system and hence push the price up for everyone.

wrecker
    Free Member

Fair enough Mark, and I doubt you’ll lose out as I’ll probably buy the mag from a shop for the period, and yes my sub runs out in january. I’ll just have a look at the offer/price/mag in April and decide whether to re-up.

sonofapitch
    Free Member

Got my t-shirt yesterday 🙂 but did I get a P ?

bugpowderdust
    Free Member

You are contacted directly within a month of your sub payment to ask what size t-shirt you would prefer

Haven’t got my email yet, nearly a month for me now……….

grum
    Free Member

Haven’t got my email yet, nearly a month for me now……….

Did you get yours? I’m still waiting. 🙂

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘So this T-Shirt and Tenner thing…..’ is closed to new replies.