• This topic has 94 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • So, this La La Land fillum…
  • perchypanther
    Free Member

This is true. But I just can’t find any redeeming features in the Lego Movies. They don’t even have a nice lady to admire. Or Gorgeous Ryan dancin for that matter. Just an hour and a half of “WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” (that noise with a strobe in your face)

Subtlety is lost on you…..you are so superficial. 😉

Everything is awesome.

Drac

Subtlety is lost on you…..you are so superficial.

Everything is awesome.

He’s clearly not part of the team.

DezB
    Free Member

I get that a lot 😕

Northwind

Dancer In The Dark maybe? Ridiculous film but I liked how it worked the musical aspect.

binners – Member

The fact of the matter is that any fillum where people spontaneously burst into song and dance is bound to be utter rubbish.

I’m afraid. I’m afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I’m a… fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you’d like to hear it I can sing it for you. It’s called “Daisy.”

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I’m half crazy all for the love of you. It won’t be a stylish marriage, I can’t afford a carriage. But you’ll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two.

DezB
    Free Member

Hey, so La La Land got beaten to the best fillum Oscar by a film.. that NO ONE has seen! 😆

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Did you miss the sub plot?

DezB
    Free Member

Huh?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Moonlight? It was only released in the UK a couple of weeks back I think. Why is that important?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Looking forward to seeing Moonlight

Personally enjoyed LLL but thought it was overhyped. Mini THM, especially older (and more critically aware than me one) thought it was great and saw it twice. Perhaps a generation thing?

DezB
    Free Member

Hmm.. Moonlight appeals about as much as La La Land. Couldn’t see myself paying to watch it.

augustuswindsock

Me and my mrs saw it, both of us were underwhelmed, T2 was much better.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Well the Mrs reckons the right film won the best film Oscar… if it was a choice between the La La and Moonlight.

Not seen La la myself but thought Moonlight was alright, … towards the end I had visions of Harry Hill taking the pee out of it…. not sure whether that improved it or not 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Moonlight was alright

I love a rave review, me.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Yeah it was alright… but it’s “just the best thing you’ve ever seen” if you want to seem wonderfully liberal.

In reality you can see the ending a mile off and we all feel happy for the poor hero/anti-hero….. Easy to do while you’re sitting in your nice warm house, on your comfy sofa quaffing a glass of red or sipping your coco.

Preferred that film with Eddy Redmayne as the first transgender lady….. if you really wanna get all north london with me.

DezB
    Free Member

😀

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘So, this La La Land fillum…’ is closed to new replies.