Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • So theres a Police car outside my sons nursery with 'blues on
  • hora
    Free Member

with your tracky bottoms tucked into your socks

Your describing MarkH there!

nealglover
    Free Member

[Daily Mail hat on] I imagine the mother/friend had those Government free Nursery places vouchers [/Daily Mail hat on]. Our Health visitor told us the postcode/area next to ours is eligible for 15hours free nursery a week to help people get back into work…..

My Brother and his wife used those vouchers so His wife could work.

She spent her time setting up a small business that runs alongside his small tailoring business.

Without the vouchers she wouldn’t have been able to.

shifter
    Free Member

Before 3? Ah ok, understand now.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    transapp
    Free Member

Yes, I get it too when nipper reaches 2 1/2, I’m working full time, Mrs T part time decent jobs / postcode so I think it’s just a given.
    Very pleased for Hora that the nursery wouldn’t let him in, whilst it’s shite that it happened, they reacted in the right way to protect the kids. It’s also the right way to deal with it with the other parent. I wouldn’t change on the basis of what happened.

Edit – it appears the age can differ. Or maybe I’m getting it wrong. Will have to find out.

hora
    Free Member

I imagine some will abuse it royally whilst others will use it very wisely.

nealglover why didn’t you include this quote as well?

transapp- ours is 3. We are royally struggling as the fulltime nursery, etc etc is a huge strain every month. We’ve not had a holiday since before he was born. 2.5yrs and not one sunny break 🙁

GrahamS

transapp- ours is 3. We are royally struggling as the fulltime nursery, etc etc is a huge strain every month.

You should get vouchers at 3 though, no?

(Hope so we’re looking forward to them!)

shifter
    Free Member

Don’t forget tax-free salary sacrifice childcare vouchers.

mrchrispy

Hora – is it over your side of Chester road?
    sounds like the staff did the right thing but it still doesn’t bode well for the place.
    I can reccomend the place next door to me, small but very very good

hora
    Free Member

How much do you pay?

nealglover
    Free Member

“I imagine some will abuse it royally whilst others will use it very wisely.”

nealglover why didn’t you include this quote as well?

Well, to be fair, it wasn’t in the post that I quoted was it ?

But if I had spotted it before I posted, I maybe wouldn’t have bothered.

mrchrispy

can’t remember exactly (it’s been a couple of years now), it was reasonable though.
    number1 child did start at that place near the tram stop but it was taken over and milked as a cash cow. not very good.
    moved as soon as we could and were made up with the place next door……it was a different world, dead small and really nice, it also helped been 10m from our front door 🙂

hora
    Free Member

By the tramstop is pricey (over £40 for a short day).

Number1 child – I hope you don’t keep that naming system as they get older. Claps hands, hey number1 child, you come here now! 😆

mrchrispy

spooky…..that’s EXACTLY how it is in our house 😐

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘So theres a Police car outside my sons nursery with 'blues on’ is closed to new replies.