Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • so then.. new parents, the BIG decision
  • yunki
    Free Member

no, not that one.. Mrs yunki has already made it very clear that if I want any more nooky then it’s off to the vets with me to be gelded..

The other big decision..

Mrs yunki is off to her mates house for the afternoon and evening, and she’s taking the kids..
    As a stay at home dad I don’t often get much time away from the little bundles of joy or a wink of sleep.. and the housework is largely up to date, and my mileage on the bike so far this month is woefully inadequate..

So do I head to the hills to cleanse my soul and burn off some of the excess cortisol that’s sloshing around in my bloodstream, or curl up in bed for my first block of good undisturbed sleep in over eight months..?

anagallis_arvensis

ride then sleep

jon1973
    Free Member

ride, beer, then sleep.

druidh
    Free Member

Your spelling is poor, but you’re obviously on the right lines.

jon1973
    Free Member

OK,

ride, beer, wink, then sleep.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ride hard, eat well, sleep soundly.

Edukator
    Free Member

Which time zone do live in to be plaaning an afternoon ride at 19:00 GMT?

Condoms and/ro calendar watching is answer to the first question.

bazwadah
    Free Member

Get out on the bike but dont plan on getting more sleep than normal, in my experience it takes a few days to adjust not being woken at night. I used to look forward to having time to myself – then spend a lot of that time missing the wife and kids!.

Enjoy 🙂

jekkyl

wake whenever you do, then ride for the longest possible time, furthest distance, stopping at a pub for a light lunch and an ale or dram.

aleonardwilliams
    Free Member

hmm, reckon by the afternoon a snooze will not do you any favours – head up on to the moor! be misty up there today, a pint at the Rugglestone maybe? A bacon sandwich without being disturbed… bliss.

ourmaninthenorth

Ride your bike. Get out early and don;t put yourself under pressure.

One thing I’ve found since becoming a parent is that what riding I do is always to a schedule.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘so then.. new parents, the BIG decision’ is closed to new replies.