Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • So the sun comes out and so do the idiots
  • project
    Free Member

Everytime we have some sunshine, men who really should diet take their shirts off,i dont want to see that much flesh, along with stupid football related tatoos,

perfectly normal neighbours start burning/cremating parts of dead animals on hot charcoal,

motorists drive out into the countryside and park accross farmers gates, park on verges,in fact anywhere they think fit,

walkerists also, carry all sorts of crisp,pop, and food wrappers a few hundred yards up a hill, eat the contents and leave the waste there, just why they cant take it home for recycling,

then we have the ones who arrive at some so called beauty spot,sit in the car, radio on loud, then eject all their waste out of the windows,

we have the ones who have absolutely no control over their dogs, or children, but farmers may shoot the dogs for sheep worrying,

Oh nad weve got another holiday on friday,think ill just sit in Asda`s car park and see the masses in the zoo.

Junkyard
    Free Member

suns cheered you up then and you over your SAD 😉

falkirk-mark

And all the idiots out on their bikes cluttering up the roads and trails.

iDave
    Free Member

you’ve had a busy day if you’ve seen all that. still, i suppose it takes your mind of all the other sources of misery you love so much.

redthunder
    Free Member

and the retards with noisy exhausts and booming radios. **** knob jockeys.

yunki
    Free Member

hmmmm… not ALL the idiots.. I’ve been in for a lot of the day

donsimon
    Free Member

If they had real jobs instead of receiving millions on benefit, they wouldn’t be able to afford these activities. We worked hard and built a house in the country to enjoy the peace and quiet and not be mobbed by the great unwashed. Country side is for those who earn the right to use it and not the spongers. Who do they think they are? I think it’s quite disgusting I had to work to get myself through university, no handouts for me, I have to work from dawn til dusk to maintain my lifestyle and these scruffy oiks think they can just steal a car and race down here smoking their dope and selling their crack while selling their tattooed wilderbeast womenfolk to the higgest bidder… I completely agree with the OP, they shouldn’t be allowed to have fun only me because I am better.

Look at the bright side, not all the idiots are outside- some of them are inside banging on their keyboard.

ridingscared
    Free Member

Oh nad weve got another holiday on friday,think ill just sit in Asda`s car park and see the masses in the zoo

ore maybee uppload sum kined off spellchek on to you’re compooter?

5thElefant
    Free Member

The roads were infested with road bicycle things in the sunny cotswolds – hundreds of the buggers in packs. It’s not like we’re short of bridleways.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

just be glad that you don’t surf, you would’nt believe the wnkers who descended into the line-ups this weekend.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Anyone coming to Britain on a Bank Holiday may be getting the impression we’re a bunch of badly dressed, ignorant, overweight, lazy, complaining football obsessed loosers.

And when I go abroad during school holidays, the motley crew at the airport are much the same.

It’s embarrassing to be British these days!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

yunki – Member
    hmmmm… not ALL the idiots.. I’ve been in for a lot of the day

😆

Excellentage.

I’m an idiot, and I’m happy to say I’ve bin out and about today! 😀

I’m proud to be British, and don’t care what any judgmental miserable moaning git thinks.

If you don’t like it here…

yunki
    Free Member

I think the world would be a lot nicer place to live if all the men (and ladies) in the world would just accept that they are.. in fact.. idiots.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well I positively revel in my idiocy, and I’m quite a happy little bunny, so Yunki’s theory must be correct! 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBSu-kXNuOU[/video]

CountZero

Fortunately there were very few idiots about around Avebury and the Ridgeway today. I saw one muppet at the pub with a drum, and, thankfully, he refrained from banging the bloody thing while he was there. Nice and quiet up on Fyfield Down, apart from the crows, buzzards, ravens and skylarks. Heavenly.

project
    Free Member

Perhaps we could ban all the fat, eating crisps,car driving public with dogs from anywhere ruralduring bank holidays.

emsz
    Free Member

Lunchtime drinking. Park. Frisbee.

Idiotic.

donsimon
    Free Member

project – Member

Perhaps we could ban all the fat, eating crisps,car driving public with dogs from anywhere ruralduring bank holidays.
    You’ve forgotten to include the tattooed, shaven headed, football shirt wearing, Aldi shopping, B&H smoking, takeaway curry eating, pink skinned, narrow minded, bigoted public. 🙄
    Not good enough, perhaps I need to include the stupid too…

trailmonkey

we’re a bunch of badly dressed, ignorant, overweight, lazy, complaining football obsessed loosers.

Have we met ? You seem to know me pretty well.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

May I ban all the braying horay henrys and their ghastly chelsea tractors?

trailmonkey

why ? so you can be as narrow minded as the op ?

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Could we add those education thieving b@stard bankers who continue to be able to afford to live in the countryside on tax payer handouts? Sorry I meant bonuses.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Oh nad weve got another holiday on friday,think ill just sit in Asda`s car park and see the masses in the zoo.

I have to say I admire your dedication and commitment to being a miserable old git. But spending Friday sitting in Asda’s car park just so that you can seethe with anger really is beyond the call of duty.

Since it’s a bank holiday, why don’t you have a day off from being a bitter judgemental **** ? You could sit at home instead and watch the wedding on the telly 💡

Besides, most of the people despise so much will probably be doing just that…..so you’ll be wasting your time sitting in Asda’s car park looking out for them.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

Ernie makes me laugh sometimes…

BigJohn

Hell is other people.

As some cheese eating surrender monkey once said.

bol

Project, are you my mother in law?

project
    Free Member

don simon – Member

You’ve forgotten to include the tattooed, shaven headed, football shirt wearing, Aldi shopping, B&H smoking, takeaway curry eating, pink skinned, narrow minded, bigoted public.
    Not good enough, perhaps I need to include the stupid too…

Posted 20 hours ago # Report-Post

Youve met the ex wife then.

McHamish
    Free Member

We met a nice tattoed lout with his shirt off strolling up the cycle path carrying a box of lager. My wife politely dinged her bell, which he ignored, so she went round him and dinged it again…he said f off.

As I was following I skidded to a halt next to him and asked him if he had something to say, and he apologised.

Fortunately I was bigger than him and he was on his own so didn’t have anyone to look tough in front of.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I was riding my bike (“TheLuvliCHunkiMunki”) in the Surrey Hills yesterday, comparitively far away from chav gathering points. It was smashing.

McHamish
    Free Member

Interestingly on riding around Richmond park at the weekend (I am cursed with gentle bike rides since buying the wife an MTB). You saw the public change depending on which gate you were close to.

At Richmond Gate it was all jolly picnics and horse riding, but at Roehampton Gate it was all tattoos and louts scaring the deer.

Gary_M
    Free Member

My wife politely dinged her bell, which he ignored, so she went round him and dinged it again…he said f off

I don’t understand this. He ‘ignored’ the bell presumably because your wife had room to go round him, which she did. And she dinged again for what reason, other than behaving like a middle class ****?

The OP has to be on a wind up, no one could have such a narrow minded, self obsessed view of society.

McHamish
    Free Member

I don’t understand this. He ‘ignored’ the bell presumably because your wife had room to go round him, which she did. And she dinged again for what reason, other than behaving like a middle class ****?

She went round him by cycling off the curb and into the busy road.

He also had room to step onto the pavement which was empty.

He’s lucky it was her and not me at the front as I’d have been less polite…one ding, two dings, then “excuse me”, then “get the f out of the way”.

My wife’s not a middle class ****, although she was on a bike trying to cycle on a dedicated cycle path.

Gary_M
    Free Member

She went round him by cycling off the curb and into the busy road.

Is she okay?

He’s lucky it was her and not me at the front as I’d have been less polite…one ding, two dings, then “excuse me”, then “get the f out of the way”.

grrrrrrrrrrr

McHamish
    Free Member

not sure what you mean in that last post, but also not sure I care.

BigJohn

A big loud skid usually makes them jump.

sc-xc

[img]http://i.eurosport.com/2011/01/11/677881-8151075-317-238.jpg[/img]

gerrrrrrrrouttttt meeeewaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Very good 😆

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Ernie is very funny

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘So the sun comes out and so do the idiots’ is closed to new replies.