• This topic has 27 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by hooli.
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • So the holidays are over…
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Back to work tomorrow. Love time at home with the tribe. I was whinging before breaking up as it was only a week and a day but all in all its been good and not shot by as I thought it would. I wonder what joys the first day back will hold mind…

jam-bo

Ctrl-A

Delete.

matt_outandabout

Not in Scotland they are not.

*Smug*

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    GrahamS

Not in Scotland they are not.

They are at my company. 🙁

P-Jay
    Free Member

The good thing about Xmas is that unlike my summer hols pretty much everyone else is off too.

I’ll have a pile of generic impersonal Merry Xmas emails sent on the 25th and the same on the 1st from Dell and HP, their reps want to join in, but they don’t really get you’re meant to send stuff before, not on the day. Some Xmas decs that will look as out of place as a beachball in Feb now, but the boss won’t take them down till the 12th night whenever the hell that is

Mostly I’m glad it’s over, the whatever has tipped over it’s axis and we’re heading towards Spring, I’ll spend the next weeks making a mental note of when it gets dark and planning stuff for summer. 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ha, 3 MOAR days off !!

Loserz.

😆

Drac

Just started mine 12 more days off.

jekkyl

if anyone asks you ‘did you have a nice Christmas?’ answer No and when they ask why say sorry I can’t tell you.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

I left so much on my desk with “I will sort in the New Year” that tomorrow is going to be crap!!

globalti
    Free Member

My company’s biggest customer, a Lebanese guy in Nigeria, has been pestering me all the holiday by email thanks to a documents cockup by our shipping manager so tomorrow is going to be fun. Gaaaah.

carlosg
    Free Member

Nah , start 2 weeks leave tomorrow. 😆 😈

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’m part time @19.5 hrs a week, so it gets confusing. 😆

scaled
    Free Member

Working from home most of this week, then off to the Alps on Saturday.

Motivation is somewhat lacking to get stuck in

teef
    Free Member

Execellant – get back to normal at last.

squirrelking
    Free Member

What holiday?

scotroutes

I’ve got another three months yet

Coyote
    Free Member

Off till Friday. 🙂

Nipper99
    Free Member

Arse, it’s the only week of peace I get in the year!

takisawa2

I’m actually looking forward to getting stuck in.
    I think the kids are secretly looking forward to it also but they have an inset day so back Wed.

Was hoping for a nice last day today, planned a nice walk etc, but bloody radiator in the lounge sprung a leak on Sun, so spent the day draining down the heating to fit another today.

funkmasterp

Should have been in the shower ten minutes ago. Instead I’m wasting time on here as I really don’t want to go back to work 😥

wilburt
    Free Member

Learned some new skilz, cant wait to put them into practice.

badnewz
    Free Member

Working from home most of the week, I don’t think I could face a Tuesday morning in the office.
    Pub lunch it is!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ohhh… stretches…. yawns….. rubs eyes….

Morning worker bees.

mattbee

Another 2 weeks here, will be a total of 6.

gerti
    Free Member

Not back until 0530 Thurs, but kids not back to school until tomorrow and I have root canal to look forward to this afternoon. Think I’d rather be back at work!

Cougar

I’m on holiday till next week. 😀

Gary_M
    Free Member

I was back yesterday, but today is my Thursday as I’m on holiday Thursday & Friday.

hooli

First day back and boy is it dragging already. I was sure it was 17:30 earlier but it turns out it was only 10:15 😥

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘So the holidays are over…’ is closed to new replies.