Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • So the dogs just been to a proper trainer….
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

..and it was hopefully worth every penny. We’ve been doing some things right but enough wrong. It’s not cheap but I really hope he can sort him out. Still blame the shit puppy class we took him to initially.

GolfChick
    Free Member

you hope he can sort him out…. dont you mean sort you out so the dog understands what you want from him? You’re doing the training with instruction from a trainer or is the dog trainer doing it all for you?

slowoldman

Does it now bag its own shit and hang it on the fence?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    botk
    Free Member

Does it now bag its own shit and hang it on the fence?

why do people do that?!?!?

i use a lovely walk near my home. 5km of bridle ways and paths through farm and woodland. its lovely, a nice peaceful walk and just 5 mins from home.

yet people ruin it by hanging bags of shit up! id rather they let their dogs shit in a field or woods rather than pick it up and put it on display in a plastic bag.

bruneep

wrightyson earlier today

wrightyson
    Free Member

He has the basics, it’s the killing of other dogs we’re trying to stop. But I bow down to your k9 skills awesomeness golfchick, *swoons*

tinybits
    Free Member

He learnt to kill other dogs at puppy class? Bloody hell, it’s all Game of thrones for you isn’t it!

Mine learnt how to be distracted by other dogs and shit in the most embarrassing places.

andyl
    Free Member

Golfchick has a point though. Training should be for both of you, even the most seasoned dog owners benefit from a good trainer and you are a beginner. A poor owner will not only lead to behavioural problems but also health problems and a very unhappy dog and unhappy owner.

I am pretty sure I mentioned getting a trainer when you started having problems, for both of your sakes?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘So the dogs just been to a proper trainer….’ is closed to new replies.