Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • So our new Polish neighbour knocked
  • PiknMix
    Free Member

The damn things can certainly grow to a good size.

not in any of my local fisheries, the poles have stolen them all! boils my piss.

robbieh
    Free Member

Same here, we’ve lost plenty of good fish in the local lakes. 🙁

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Our Polish lads at work are more courteous and polite than most of the indigenous staff.

Is this cliche no.033 or 034 in the guide for smug received opinions ??

andypaul99
    Free Member

Our Polish lads at work are more courteous and polite than most of the indigenous staff.

Its strange they are like this in the UK, as my experiences with them in other countries has been quite different, some Poles can be quite agressive esp driving. They have a bit of a rep in other East European countries as being pushy and rude.

Trekster

some Poles can be quite aggressive

This is definitely my daughters experience when she had some move in next door to her. Events included a stabbing and doors getting kicked in during the small hours when they were tanked up on the booze. Made the local drug dealer across the street look tame 🙄 At least it was only the police who kicked his front door in….
    But having said that I biked with a guy who was working here, sending money home to his family who were running a haulage business. His aim was to buy his dad and wife a new Merc each, some new lorries and then return home ❗
    There are lots of Poles around here from WW2 and they are mostly all good guys with some “rough diamonds” amongst them same as in all walks of life.
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/honour-dumfries-man-behind-polish-2579283

yunki
    Free Member

I’ve learnt from reading this thread that some people of a particular nationality can be different to other people of the same nationality.. I would never have known that..

Junkyard
    Free Member

If i am reading this correctly then Polish people include a cross section of behaviours from lovely to nasty just like the British …Wow its like people a have a range of attributes irrespective of place of birth/nationality.

THANKS STW I never knew

hora
    Free Member

Doors kicked in?

andypaul99
    Free Member

[quoteI’ve learnt from reading this thread that some people of a particular nationality can be different to other people of the same nationality.. I would never have known that..[/quote]

Glad i could be of service

DezB
    Free Member

My ankle is still sore from where a Polish bloke at work clobbered me during 5-a-side football a few months ago. I like to think this is relevant to the conversation.

joolsburger
    Free Member

There is a Polish deli in my high street now, he also does Italian stuff. They sell interesting pork products.

wrecker
    Free Member

I saw my brother in laws’ polish neighbor getting out of his car yesterday. He was wearing a jumper and pants. Not even boxers, proper little pants 😀 I was pissing myself.
    He’s a really nice friendly bloke and his family are lovely.

kuman
    Free Member

Thanks to this thread I now know why some British mountain bikers don’t even respond to my “hello” I must look like right aggressive and rude Pole on that single speed bike. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

I once knew a Polish girl called Stanka. She had KGB womans curly hairand a pretty cruel smile. Gawd I’d have fired a thousand-gun sexual-barrage at her.

She probably still lives in Huddersfield but probably rotund as a mountain biker now 🙁

colin1265
    Free Member

It’s a Trojan Horse full of small Poles about to turn your house over. Leave said Turkey in front of a PIR 🙂

Bloody Polish working 16 hrs a day etc etc etc

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘So our new Polish neighbour knocked’ is closed to new replies.