Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • So on my commute home I saw one of these… Elliptigo..
  • sweaman2
    Free Member

Riding home along by the river yesterday evening and I passed one of these… Elliptiogo cycling trainer

Looked amazing but at the same time very strange.

Just thought I’d share as I’d never seen one before 🙂

adi66
    Free Member

That’s weird, and rather expensive too’!

Surely it’d be easier o just run…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Surely it’d be easier o just run…

My knee’s can’t cope with running so I use eliptical trainers at the gym to break the monotony of rowing or bikes, but surely a bike would be easier?

Then again, n+1 and all that, maybe the owner had already filled every other niche?

falkirk-mark

more money than sense, it looks shit

leffeboy

Doesn’t look too bad but hugely pricey for what it is. The could also do with a bit better marketing budget really – because they use YouTube to host their videos, once their video has finished playing the screen fills with all their competitors products 🙂

mrchrispy

There was a chap on one at the great Manchester cycle last Monday.

brakes
    Free Member

I saw a guy going through the City on one a while back, looked surreal – I looked around for TV cameras. he looked to be going fairly swiftly on it though.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I drove past a lady cycling/running on one a couple of weeks back. So pulled over to find out more
    She thought it was fantastic. She used to be a keen runner but injury meant that she couldn’t cope with the impact, and riding bikes did her back in. Looked pretty good fun.
    I think the price is quite reasonable when you take into account the quantity of unique bits that need to be made and the relatively small current sales levels.
    Shame it’s not suitable for off-road though 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘So on my commute home I saw one of these… Elliptigo..’ is closed to new replies.