Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • So nobody watched the Breaking Bad finale then . ? (MAY CONTAINSPOILERS)
  • grievoustim
    Free Member

Better Call Saul will be a prequel apparently

I want to see “skinny Pete and badger, master assassins” as a spin off

Incredible final episode – punching the air when Jesse righteously murdered Todd

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Am I alone in cheering when Hank got killed? I found him a really annoying character – well played, but annoying.

Last episode was done very well. Glad they’ve stopped it at the right point.

AlexSimon

I always think it’s a shame when shows have to leave a big reveal for the final episode and then run out of time to do it properly.

For that reason I was hoping this was going to be a double-length finale, but they still managed to do it amazingly well. I’m glad they kept the pace slow.

IanW
    Free Member

Whilst I think this is superb TV and avoids more successfully than most the temptation to go too long once they know their onto a good thing. I cant help thinking the proper ending was series three when Gus was blown up.

Since that series theres been a few tenuous moments an example of which is the final episode in which Jack was about to kill Walt but stopped to prove he wasn’t in partnership with Pink..really thats all a bit 007 and the villain explaining his master plan whilst giving our hero time to instigate plan B.

It was scenes like that which for me made BB a brilliant bit of escapism TV but put it at least at least one step behind The Wire in credible story telling.

Still already missing Walt and not convinced they haven’t left it open for a return based on another one of those “things that make you mmm” moments in the final scene when the plod didn’t check him for live.

I would also like to claim the Waltism for the reason I cycle ” I did because I liked it, I was good at it..and it made me feel alive” at least two of those apply to me and riding a bike.

Cletus

I watched it and have a few reservations.

Would that machine gun thing really have worked? – the car needed to be precisely parked and surely the nazis would have hit the deck straight away – getting them all bar Todd seems too good to be true.

Lydia phoning at the time she did was a bit odd too – I think her fate could have been shown in a more subtle way.

Overall though great tv and I will be starting again at the beginning 🙂

p.s I thought Hank was a great character – really believable and likable (imo)

prawny

Lydia called then because she planned for the aryan brotherhood to kill Walt, she was calling to make sure the job was done.

AlexSimon
    MrNutt
    Free Member

As WackoAK said…

Flaperon

Personal thanks to the knobs who write for the i newspaper, who helpfully published the ending on page 3 under a big headline summarising it.

Jamie
    Free Member

As WackoAK said…

You’re welcome 8)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5v5_tUDxh8[/video]

Klunk
    Free Member

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘So nobody watched the Breaking Bad finale then . ? (MAY CONTAINSPOILERS)’ is closed to new replies.