Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 246 total)
  • So, new Top Gear this weekend. (Now with Spoilers)
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ah roight.

Is Stig that big? (I liked what they did with him on the show. Some really unexpected comedy moments while he used the underground. Loved it. 😀 )

CountZero

Always amazes me a program aimed at middle-aged middle-England middle class whiny cockbags is so popular on STW. Can’t think why.

One out of three. I’m middle-aged. Fail.
    As usual, I did the suspension of disbelief thing and enjoyed the fun. Loved the Stig, some neat comedy moments there.
    Can’t agree with Hamster/Clarkson vis the Lambo; that’s a really beautiful car, and I really love the Ariel Nomad, so want one of those!
    Hamster’s crash must have hurt, I’d hate to try riding anywhere with tramlines, and Clarkson trying to drive/fly a hovercraft was comedy gold!

edhornby

as hammond kind of admitted in the lambo film, modern cars are all going to start feeling anodyne because the build standards are constantly improving and even the likes of a 911 can do 180mph, so it’s so far away from the limit that it will feel safe

hora
    Free Member

As soon as the star in a reasonably priced car bit came on I switched over (like I usually do) and totally forgot to switch back 😳

Houns

hora
    Free Member

I did like the bit about the saddle pressure though. A painful truth for alot of cyclists I bet.

MrNice
    Free Member

I did like the bit about the saddle pressure though. A painful truth for alot of cyclists I bet.

not all of us suffer ED, right at this moment I have the strangest…

dudeofdoom

Wiv regards to ED its not like you get to use it when your in your 40’s anyway 🙁

bikebouy
    Free Member

Not wanting to take this OT but I had ED throughout my racing career back in my early 20’s (sometime ago now) not really much fun TBH.

Anyhoos I enjoyed TG, would have preferred Hamster winning on the ‘rello but hey. Shame he wasn’t kitted out in SkY /Rapha kit either 😆

Harry_the_Spider

its not like you get to use it when your in your 40’s anyway

True. I’ve traded mine in for some Top Gear dad’s.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

@bb,

Maybe he was a bit slower on that other bike. Thought it was great how he came across those guys who let him borrow their bike. Totally unexpected and added a real twist to the race. It was still good how he nearly made it though.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Nothing much new except maybe JC admitting that RH was correct with his verdict on the Lambo, but an enjoyable hour’s watching nonetheless.

Who’s downloaded ‘Come Up And See Me (Make Me Smile)’ yet?

hora
    Free Member

Speak for yourself. I’m getting in more now than before I became a Dad.

Adam@BikeWorks
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Speak for yourself. I’m getting in more now than before I became a Dad.

That sounds all kinds of wrong…

Harry_the_Spider

Gah. Should say dvd, not dad. Effing predictive text

Kryton57

Some really unexpected comedy moments while he used the underground

Transfixed by a nice pussy? That’s not comedy its an everyday occurrence on the Tube.

So I’m told.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I howled when he was looking at the books in the shop. And the way he used the pedestrian crossings. I was doubled over. Don’t get me started on JC’s hovercraft driving. I mean, have you ever seen anything quite as funny as that? I reckon he hadn’t been given any practice and they just let him off at it. Best Sunday evening tv in years. 😀

hora
    Free Member

That sounds all kinds of wrong…

😆 it does abit

Kryton57

Don’t get me started on JC’s hovercraft driving. I mean, have you ever seen anything quite as funny as that?

Staged obviously, and therefore there goes the humour.

nealglover
    Free Member

Staged obviously, and therefore there goes the humour.

You do realise that it’s a TV don’t you, not a window.

Everything on it is “staged” one way or another

(Even the News, if you believe JHJ 😉 )

“Standup comedy can **** off as well, it’s all staged !!1!”

brakes
    Free Member

even deadlydarcy’s comments are scripted!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Even MrsBouy cracked a smile at the last shot of the Stig head banging the iron fence whilst looking longingly at a Porker RS in a Dealership..
    😆

bearnecessities

We’re all watching it now, yes? 😀

Pook

The ambulance thing has just had me laughing

matt_outandabout

The speed humps vs Chevvy – genius….

bruneep

Tears of laughter 😀

djglover
    Free Member

Indeed first time I have lolled at TG for a while, very funny

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Continuity all over the shop…

Houns

Genuine lols here

tomhoward

*wonders which one drac liked the look of*

Just had high 5’s with the 14yr old daughter on the realisation she likes Top Gear. Much to Mrs STR’s disgruntlement 😀

Markie
    Free Member

Loved it.

MoreCashThanDash

LittleMissMC has been poorly on the sofa all day. Top Gear has had her laughing and giggling for the first time today. So I’m in!

stevedoc
    Free Member

Me and my 10 year old lad just been told off for laughing so loud it woke the little one up .. tears of funny 🙂

martinhutch

Liking the ‘patient delivery systems’. And blood-soaked Clarkson eyeballing the todger. 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

Hmmm..

A lot of Programme on very little content this one.

Thought Danial Riccardo a thoroughly nice bloke though 8)

rOcKeTdOg

My throat hurts from laughing so much 😆

andytherocketeer

nice aim… thru the window

welshfarmer

I must be getting old. I thought it was utter tripe tonight for some reason.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Funniest TG for a long time!!

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 246 total)

The topic ‘So, new Top Gear this weekend. (Now with Spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.