• This topic has 24 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by emsz.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • So much for a night on the lash
  • emsz
    Free Member

Thrown out of the pub fro drinking.

no fair

wrecker
    Free Member

Smash the place up. Or haven’t you got the balls?

Stoner
    Free Member

lightweight

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Was there hand holding involved?

Amos
    Free Member

How do you drink a fro? And why does it constitute being booted out of the pub!?

Vortexracing

I assume you thought beer would solve your poo problem 🙄

emsz
    Free Member

back from offie, too loud apparently.

emma82
    Free Member

Going back to the poo issue, I could really do with one, I’m really bloated and have very stinky farts too but nothing comes out 🙁

d45yth
    Free Member

emma82 – Member

Going back to the poo issue, I could really do with one, I’m really bloated and have very stinky farts too but nothing comes out

Oh, how very lady like! 😆

Del

get on the ale.
    if you’re doing it right it works out like a farmer’s protest.
    HTH.

Del

actually, you got thrown out the boozer before 10 for drinking? good effort! can i come next time? 😆

PJM1974
    Free Member

Am home and a tad “emotional”. Ye’re all my besht pals…

loum
    Free Member

A couple of pints of guiness tomorrow and you’ll be fine.

Duggan

Couldn’t you just go to another pub?!

PJM1974
    Free Member

Me or emma82?

tazzymtb

on the poo front, a mate of mine ended up with altitude induced constipation whilst high in the Himalayas and had to persuade it out with a stick 😀

it’s nearly as good as his “poo in the bag” story where on another mountaineering jaunt stuck in a tent in a storm and needing a number 2 his mate suggested he “go in the bag”

He though about it for a while had a massively satisfying dump whilst in his sleeping bag, just as his climbing partner handed him a poly sack to dump in.

tit 😆

maxray
    Free Member

Lol!! 🙂

mboy
    Free Member

Got performance anxiety 2nd time me and a group of mates went to the Alps riding. Having been to France a few times before, I always try to clear my bowels before leaving, as no way do I wanna use a “long drop” in a motorway services.

Anyway, didn’t manage to go despite needing to before we left. By the time we’d travelled to the Alps, I’d long been subjecting everyone in the minibus to my stinky farts (hey, I was driving, it’s allowed!) for hours. By the time we got there, it had been well over 24 hours since I’d last gone…

Fast forward another 3 days, and I’d still not managed to go, despite eating probably 4-5000 calories each day as well as riding all day long!

On the 4th day there (more than 5 days without a poo), it finally came… Can’t remember which magazine accompanied me to the loo for that one, but I think I read it cover to cover… Twice! 😉 Seriously though, I’d started losing hope and was wondering if I was going to get toxic poisoning, as well as the fact I was feeling rather heavy!

For reference, I’m normally a 2 a day man…

Anyway, back on topic… Emsz, you’re a Gloucester girl right? CHRIST you must be rowdy if you’ve been thrown out of a pub in Gloucs for being too drunk, I’ve seen things in Gloucs no man should have to see before and they never got sent home!

Del

genuine LOL!

matt_outandabout

hehe

Kevevs
    Free Member

persuade it out with a stick

😯 😆

ahh the old poo stories. everyone’s got one!

emma82
    Free Member

You’ll be pleased to know its arrived safely at about 7am this morning, tummy is now restored to its usual flat self.

Love the poo in the sleeping bag 🙂

emsz
    Free Member

Hooray for coffee in the morning!!

erm last night…there ‘may’ have been some dancing, and there ‘may’ have been some singing.

there also ‘may’ be a bit of apologizing and groveling to the landlady later LOL

molgrips
    Free Member

Hehe.. love the updates. How’s the head?

emsz
    Free Member

Heads fine. bruise on my hip though where I fell onto the edge of a table. I ‘may’ have knocked some drinks over as well 😳

I shuldn’t be allowed out really.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘So much for a night on the lash’ is closed to new replies.