Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • so it's thursday….Tell me something interesting about yourself….
  • maccruiskeen

Repack Rider – Member

2retro4u
    Marin County, Cali

I was a roadie for the same rock band for 42 years. Missed four shows in that time.

Has to be a world record.

Just as interestingly you were just on the TV here about half an hour ago

As for me… I know how Renee Zellweger likes her eggs in the morning, and one of the soldiers from the first emporor of China’s Terracotta Army lives next door to me. He’s the only 2221 year old Chinese soldier resident in Scotland

tazzymtb

I collect rare pre-revolutionary french literature that was deemed “illegal and forbidden”* at that time

*mainly due to them being works of great Enlightenment thinkers and as such seen as undermining the church

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Tazztmtb – I tried collecting things that were “illegal and forbidden” on my computer.

I then took it to PC World to get fixed.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Elfinsafety
    Free Member

‘Literature’, you say…

It’s Grot, isn’t it? Come on now Tazzy be honest you dirty sod! 😀

Can I have a butchers? For cultural research purposes of course you understand…

tazzymtb

elfin if you consider the works of Francois-Marie Arouet as grot then you aren’t the bastion of civil liberty I thought you were

racefaceec90

my first ever flight was in a Hercules plane at r.a.f lynham when i was 11 (we were allowed to go to the cockpit and everything/the cargo bay door was open/had a net to stop people falling out).we flew to bristol and back i think. 🙂

seosamh77
    Free Member

I once saw a guy starting to have an epileptic fit at the edge of the platform and grabbed him back, stopping him from falling on the tracks and lay him on the ground while he went in to a fit, waited till it finished and then went to work after the train people took over. doubt he’s knows to this day how close he could have been to death, train passed by in mid fit..Only clocked it because my mate had recently had a few fits infront of me and I saw he was going that space cadet way.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

amodicumofgnar

I’ve put my hands in cows and sheep.

Marge
    Free Member

I have only 1 wisdom tooth (I am not sure if that is as ‘interesting’ as the dentist made out – he said they nearly always come in pairs?)

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘so it's thursday….Tell me something interesting about yourself….’ is closed to new replies.