Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • so is this girl interested in me or not?
  • singletrackmind

present advise for a bird ive know only 10 days?

Is it the same lady?
    Did you buy her something? and are you still planing on paying the mortgage on a house for your other previous / ex wife/ gf and living in the spare room .

Good Luck anyhow hope you get a third date out of it.

sharki
    Free Member

What’s the problem with getting to know her as a friend first?

Take it easy, chill with her, if things develop further, great, if not it’s not meant to be.

So long as you make it clear how much you do like her, that’s as much as you should need to do.

In time she my begin to give off signals suggesting you can push for a little more than friendship, look for body language flirty comments.

Making friends with her, need not be a bad thing, if she likes you as a friend, she’ll sing your praises to her friends on how much of a nice chap you are.

She’ll have single friends too, you may not be her type, but if you’re a decent person to her, she may give you one of her fiends to try it with.

Enjoy getting to know her.

odannyboy
    Free Member

sharki, your bang on.frankly if she didnt fancy me id still like to be mates with her, she’s such a good laugh.i just didnt want to seem uninterested or like i was wasting her time, but frankly that is my way really,im happy to take my time and get to know her.
    ok ill cool it, if it comes my way then fine, if not then fine.
    ill see what comes from the next attempt to meet….hopefully something good.we were having quite a flirty chit chat leading up untill the weekend meet, when i was nearly asleep on her!
    hey ho, fingers crossed!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ianpinder
    Free Member

I was on a ride with a girl I’m slowly starting to like, she told me she did her ex’s barndoors in with a strap on 😯

Does that count as being flirty?

brakes
    Free Member

just remember that ALL women are f**cked-up mentalists and you’ll be ok

noteeth
    Free Member

she told me she did her ex’s barndoors in with a strap on

She needs to be unleashed on any STWer who routinely employs the phrase “kick in her backdoors”… 😈

backhander
    Free Member

Danny, get amongst it mate seriously.
    You have nothing to lose.

alpin
    Free Member

when i was nearly asleep on her!

was she aware of this?

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I hope this works out well for you, but you are expecting an awful lot from someone you have only met twice! You have a broken relationship and 2 kids trailing behind you and also seem a bit unrealistic and insecure – almost like any woman will do, so long as there is one – and the ‘any woman is better than no woman’ approach really does not impress women at all.

Of course she is going to be cautious in these circumstances, cautious being normal. Women cant really win can they – if they act at a moderate rate they are ‘playing games’ or ‘not interested’ if they sleep with a guy on the first or 2nd date they are viewed as cheap.

steve-g
    Free Member

As you failed to seal the deal she’s probably busy banging your mate

hels
    Free Member

That’s exactly right Midnighthour – it’s a delicate balance. And IME FWIW she is probably still waiting for confirmation on if you are really still married or not. I need documentary evidence on that one, or at least a house visit.

epicyclo

Faint heart never won fair lady

Old but true.

MrNutt
    Free Member

ianpinder – Member
    I was on a ride with a girl I’m slowly starting to like, she told me she did her ex’s barndoors in with a strap on

Does that count as being flirty?

IP you’re saying that you like her more since the imparting of that delicate scene?

odannyboy
    Free Member

Midnight hour, thats good advice.its not a case of unrealistic, im happy to date her for months before anything happens…if shes interested.shes worth the wait belive me, but also i dont want to play it cool and she then thinks im not really interested and wasting her time.

Hels.good point also.i could just be lying.she doesnt know if its all true.

anyway shes up for my dinner invite for tommorrow so i hope all goes well!

alpin
    Free Member

anyway shes up for my dinner invite for tommorrow so i hope all goes well!

regular 30 minute updates?

fit, single, sane…. pick two.

cinnamon_girl

Auntie C_G here.

I remember your last thread and would suggest you need time to work things out in your head before moving on. Of course if you just want a SB or FB (whatever they’re called) then OK.

Give yourself a break, you’ve had a tough time, and you really don’t want to be making bad decisions.

damo2576
    Free Member

On a first date, that’s what you get. It don’t mean nuffin’, what what you expecting? fireworks?

You’d get fireworks on a good first date…

damo2576
    Free Member

I just hope she’s not a lurker on this forum!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You’d get fireworks on a good first date…

Does anyone know of a good firework retailer in the Newbury area?

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘so is this girl interested in me or not?’ is closed to new replies.