Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • So, is the Tour of Britain over now? (Spoilers etc…)
  • AlexSimon

Exciting couple of laps there. Good stuff!

bikebouy
    Free Member

We will be off to Tower Bridge to watch the final on Sunday, we will Boris it (well MrsBouy will be, I’ll be on fixie) and aim to shout/support very loudly for that Brad bloke.

molgrips
    Free Member

Particularly good ride by Sky I thought

rusty90
    Free Member

Would be nice if the race came to more than Wiggins winning a 10 mile TT then sitting on Stannard’s wheel all the way to London. Still, that’s stage racing for you.

molgrips
    Free Member

Yeah – the course seems to want to encourage breakaways, but the big teams are just too strong.

brakes
    Free Member

Would be nice if the race came to more than Wiggins winning a 10 mile TT then sitting on Stannard’s wheel all the way to London. Still, that’s stage racing for you.

He did more than win it. He destroyed it.
    Anyway, I think it’s awesome. Stannard is now my hero.

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

Rode out to see them dropping down towards Llanidloes this morning. Weather was truly bleak, high winds and sideways rain, however it really didn’t seem to slow them down … the police outriders reckoned they were doing 40mph + with zero visability – much respect.

steviecapt
    Free Member

it was good watching them come over caerphilly mountain today, at least the sun came out, and the mountain cafe had a busy day, never seen so many police bikers though, at one point i thought they were having their own race.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘So, is the Tour of Britain over now? (Spoilers etc…)’ is closed to new replies.