Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • So, is it Frank's turn to attack early tomorrow?
  • igm

Forcing TV and CE to chase while AS catches a wheel and looks to attack late?
    Or is that exactly what they’d want you to think?

allthepies
    Free Member

AS to cover CE pretty much all day and then attack with Frank close to the end IMO.

Markie
    Free Member

Forcing TV and CE to chase while AS catches a wheel and looks to attack late?

Cunning!

Garry_Lager

Or Alberto to have a Landis-like reincarnation and lay waste to the field?

Nah, can’t see it either.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

CE to go limit his losses while keeping himself in as good condition as possible for the time trial.

speaker2animals

As much as I now think AS deserves the win after today (though maybe equal personal fave with Voicleur(?)) I find it hard to see CE not winning on Sunday, though maybe if AS can get in to Yellow tomorrow the miracle of the golden fleece will allow him to finish the TT close enough to CE to keep it. But I doubt it. There is no way that either brother will be allowed to get away, other than in the closing metres (assuming the others can contain them).

AS totally changed my opinion of him today. I really had got to the point where I thought he was far TOO cautious to EVER win the Tour. Today changed my mind.

neilc1881
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be suprised to see a bit of role-reversal for the Schleks, I was thinking the same earlier, Frank to go hell for leather on the Telegraphie/Galibier forcing Evans, possibly Voeckler to chase. They’ll either let him go and gift him the yellow jersey or drag Andy over to Alpe d’huez where he will be relatively fresh (after today’s effort?!) and then attack to gain valuable seconds going into the TT. Should be a fantastic stage.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘So, is it Frank's turn to attack early tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.