Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • So injuries this weekend ?
  • Dales_rider
    Free Member

Did you all stay in one piece ?
    Currently suffering a groin injury from the moors above Reeth. Not sure if a picture of mine would stay on here long, or be appreciated.

singletrackmind

tree interface
    whacked my already damaged thumb into somthing more solid.
    A+E to check the tendons i snapped before were still attatched ( they were ).
    Nicely swollen and turning blue.

philtricklebank

Broken collar bone, scapula and top two ribs on friday night. Not known pain like it. Definitely beginning to sympathise with Mrs T during childbirth. In for metalwork implants tomorrow, and no doubt another round of whacky drugs.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Just frozen to death around Ingleton in completely inappropriate summer kit. Purple knees, frozen fingers and toes, soaked to the skin etc.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Rock garden chain removal over crank knee to bar disaster

Luckily, SS so no shifter to carve into cartilage but i roared the sheep off the hillside.

Turns out, R.I.C.E and P.E.A.S works.

And Tigerbalm.

It’ll be yellow soon.

Back on it tomorrow.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Dales, is it an egg shaped outside groin one or an inside groin one?

Show you mine if… ❓

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I whacked my nuts on the saddle, no damage. And got overly stoked and had to have a sit down. Does that count?

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Splinter, right hand, second to smallest finger. Quite sore.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Ha! my neck’s still shot after my ‘Good Friday’ incident. Trouble is, there’s no marks or scars, therefore no proof.
    But I have a witness.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

kinda buzz.

If there’s ever damage, let matron have a look and hope she doesn’t say a combination of the following:

Urethra
    Cartilage
    Muscle
    Camera
    Tear
    Razors
    Stitch

Discharge. The only ambiguous word there.

andyl
    Free Member

Saturday – nothing
    Sunday – big rock to shin interface after it was kicked up from my front wheel on the fast part of the limestone link. One of those slow motion “nooooo….thhhaaatttss goonnnaaa huurrrt” moments. And yes it did.

nigelb001
    Free Member

Let’s call it a maintenance accident rather than a riding accident. Pulling off the bicycle pump from valve, slipped and rammed my thumb into disc rotor. Half of thumb nail gone black, bloody painful (many expeletives uttered) but I didn’t cry. 😳

Dales_rider
    Free Member

cfinnimore – Member

Dales, is it an egg shaped outside groin one or an inside groin one?
    was lumpy now settling down into an A5 size bruise, worringly its into my man thing 🙁

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘So injuries this weekend ?’ is closed to new replies.