Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • So if valve and tyre logo's not lining up is a crime what about this?……..
  • RustyNissanPrairie

A friends 5 – (the forks haven’t 360’d) he just cant be bothered sorting the hoses.

What’s the fashion police’s punishment?

imag

[/url]

fr0sty125
    Free Member

You would die if you saw mine….

porlus
    Free Member

Mine probably need a slight trim. Work fine, so just ride.
    Just stuck some new tyres on my road bike lastnight. Didnt even look at lining them up. Back one, the logo is within the wheels logo. The front is overlapping. Who cares haha.

RustyNissanPrairie

I’m clearly on the wrong forum? what have you done with STW?

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

Bombers,wee in shoe etc 👿

wwaswas

The new Invisiwheel doing a good job there.

bigblackshed

He won’t die. Well, not because his brakes won’t work. But he deserves to be put through every Circle of Hell and tortured by Satan himself for crimes against bike taste.

It is simply wrong. He is dead to me.

gogg
    Free Member

WTF is going on with his laces in that first picture??

aracer
    Free Member

Is it just me, or is the hose routing not the biggest problem with that bike?

gogg
    Free Member

No, it’s a wheelie good bike…

😉

oliverd1981
    Free Member

If you’d only posted the second picture you wouldn’t be able to see much if anything wa wrong. It would be hard to photgraph with the wheel fitted too

Either removing the caliper or lever to remedy this would take minutes.. to be fair the rockshox factory cable routing isn’t that much better

rOcKeTdOg

Short socks? Was this taken in 1994?

nick1962
    Free Member

Cables/hoses look like that on all my bikes .I tidy them all up with a cable tie. 🙂

RustyNissanPrairie

The front wheel is removed because I was pointing out to him just how knackered the bearings are and the reason for the wheel wobbling!

The brake levers trapped my remaining fingers as the pads are worn out/brake needs bleeding and the lever touches the bars nearly.

The bike is a shed. Yet he’s more than happy on it.

Dont get me started on his fashion sense (matching tee short to handlebars)….

In fact STW has confirmed what I was thinking and its time he’s off the ‘mates list’ and placed about half down the ‘acquaintance list’.

Duffer
    Free Member

The bike is a shed. Yet he’s more than happy on it.

That’s the important bit, in my mind. As long as it doesn’t squeak. Or creak. Or rattle.

kayak23

Grass wants mowing.

unklehomered
    Free Member

I like it, its like a water slide, all the brake fluid going “Weeeeeeee” when ever the lever is pulled. We should all do it and give our dit4 some joy!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Doesn’t squeak creak or rattle, its a bloody Orange of course it does.

Aligned logos help you locate invisible puncture-causing thorns with the tyre off. That’s my justification for being completely OCD.

Suggsey
    Free Member

I may actually do that with my Five to stop the brake pipe rubbing on the stanchion too. 😀

edward2000
    Free Member

Fashion police? He’s missing a wheel

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Can you’re friend u’se apostrophe’s properl’y?

😉

northernmatt

I ran my front hose like that for a while on my M4’s purely because I couldn’t be arsed shortening the hose. Got the LBS to do it eventually.

garage-dweller

I thought things were supposed to be neatly ordered in a filing cabinet?

iain1775
    Free Member

Mines just like that, don’t want to shorten the hoses as whoever I sell them too might want the extra length
    they will get sold as soon as I convince myself actually being able to stop is better than having British made stuff

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘So if valve and tyre logo's not lining up is a crime what about this?……..’ is closed to new replies.