Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)
  • So I got…
  • SaxonRider

… a new road helmet, and a very cool new jersey from Stolen Goat. Mrs SR outdid herself this year!

😀

Any other bike-related gifts here? Regardless, happy Christmas everyone!

kevj
    Free Member

Tickets to Fort Bill DH in June and four nights in Spean Bridge.

Kryton57

Lounge wear, a new smoking jacket (dressing gown) and some posh shoes for me. Oh and Now that’s What’s I call Rock”. 😐

mrblobby
    Free Member

Sore throat and a cold 🙁

Only just got started on presents, so far some cool Star Wars espresso cups 🙂

thegreatape
    Free Member

Back massage chair from the wife, 7idp helmet from the outlaws, exposure light from, er, Santa, port x 2, and a card from my teenage daughter with such nice things written in it that I cried a tiny bit 😳

bigG
    Free Member

A nice bottle of whisky, some cash and the pleasure of seeing my daughter’s face when she got her first proper bike from Santa. I expect she’ll be dropping me on the hills by easter.

G

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Happy Christmas all !!. I got a really nice Thomson stem , at the right length and rise, amazingly and also a multitool which weighs more than my heaviest bike with ‘spanners’ on it . But hey, its a great day. Just off to the pub with friends and neighbours now for a tipple and goss !!

vickypea
    Free Member

Happy Christmas!
    My bike-related gifts are a Singletrack bob hat 😆 and money towards a cool black new Madison waterproof.

MoreCashThanDash

I got a new MTB helmet from MrsMC.

In September.

**** all today apart from some chocolate.

Feeling strangely deflated today. Watching my 12 year old unwrap a new Inbred frame.

There is the tiniest glimmer of hope my folks will have something for me later. But I’m expecting more chocolate. And slippers.

sc-xc

I got a really nice Barbour leather briefcase, and yesterday I cracked open a bottle of Talisker and a bottle of Grey Goose. Inlaws just left after staying over, and now getting ready for my side to arrive about 3ish.

I bloody love Christmas.

fd3chris
    Free Member

My other half bought me a shan 917 frame and a muc off kit which made me have to buy all the rest of the build 🙂

MrOvershoot

Nothing, but you know what I’m just happy to see my wife laughing with her father. We’ve been through a lot this year.

molgrips
    Free Member

Stolen Goat? Flash git 🙂

I got some fantastic casual looking Endura baggies, and an altura windproof top convertible into sleeveless, but that’s too small.

woodster

Bike wise I got a Camelbak Palos Bumbag for added enduro cred, some TLD shorts and a pair of Ergon GA2 grips, but my favourite is this:

Screen printed by my Sis and the only one that will ever exist.

MoreCashThanDash

I take it back – Exposure Link from my parents!

Wow!

swanny853

New helmet from my parents, fix it sticks from the OH. Looking good so far!

mrsfry
    Free Member

@`woodster. You have the best sister in the world 8)

trail_rat
    Free Member

My favorite gift.

Painted by my grandad. Unexpected. Mrs t-r commented on how good his paintings were last week when we were round visiting.

We certainly didnt expect to recieve one as a gift !

Will get pride of place in our house. – do we need to do anything special with it to keep it in good nick ? Think its oil on canvAs but happy to be corrected.

Wookster

New MTB Shoes F2o clipless very nice and fit ( they joys of huge feet!)

Some dosh that’s not already booked to pay a bill so is lined up for the bike fund,

TOBLERONE my life is complete!

Alex

I had my Dune Fat Bike a month early so wasn’t expecting anything. Ended up with my favourite minion (well a reproduction of), a doorstop in the shape of a puppy (as my wife really doesn’t want another dog) and this

[url=https://flic.kr/p/CthGbA]Awesome Christmas Present±[/url] by Alex Leigh, on Flickr

which is fab. A bloke makes them to whatever ideas you have. So that’s a green bike and purple shorts/orange top to match my riding attire. The biggest difference is the lego fella has some hair.

Awesome present tho. Now above my desk in my home office. Makes me smile every time I look at it.

dubber71
    Free Member

Bike related…
    Endura mt500 gloves
    A pair of five tens
    Race face d30 elbow pads..
    Very happy

tang
    Free Member

Castelli sent me this for xmas!

yosemitepaul

Rapha waterproof top…………Lovely. I’m a lucky boy!

prawny

Nothing this year, cash is tight so we asked everyone to club together for merlin annual passes so we can entertain the wee uns on the cheap for the rest of the year.

Actually, I did get some marzipan fruit and a bottle of jack d so not all bad.

feckinlovebbq
    Free Member

An incredible bottle of whisky

Bedds
    Free Member

A Citiz nespresso machine whisky is just great complete with a stunning new espresso cup 🙂 I was rubbish with the wife and feel rubbish but will be getting her some of the already agreed I o u’s next week 🙂

hamishthecat
    Free Member

The Ladybird Book of the Shed. 🙂

And not bike related but two lino cuts from my youngest daughter who has just started A level art that are so good I got a bit emotional. Might have been influenced by the quantity of pre and during dinner drinks…

colournoise

Bikey stuff this year was a pair of waterproof shorts, an Osprey Talon 6 and one of those folding bike stands that slot into the HT2 axle.

globalti
    Free Member

A Rapha mechanic’s apron… cool as hell and been wearing it most of the day to help Gti Junior set up his new Tarmac.

redthunder
    Free Member

Slippers

Samsung Galaxy Tab

olly2097
    Free Member

Bizango (got it last month mind but it’s for xmas)
    Pair of vans.
    D&G the one aftershave.
    Coffee machine.

bomberman
    Free Member

A chainsaw, with which i’ll probably end up decapitating myself 🙄

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Best thing is the giant fleece dressing gown that makes me feel like a bear. Followed by the aeropress & new bike shorts.

chrisdw
    Free Member

I also received the ladybird shed book. Quite funny.

New pair of wellies. Super bright cree torch.

chubstr
    Free Member

Guy Martins new book, and Burt Reynolds book too. Some Amazon vouchers but most importantly, a happy little daughter

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Proper Christmas stuff:
    Socks. Nice ones
    Toblerone. My favourite.
    Chocolate orange. My other favourite.
    iTunes voucher. Handy.
    Bike stuff:
    Park Tool pizza cutter
    Park Tool DAG 2.2. (Very happy with that one)

🙂

anagallis_arvensis

Nowt great but did get to play with a storm trooper!

seadog101

Two brilliant albums amongst other stuff, thank you daughter Seadog.

Other stuff included a set of bike bookends and an Einhell multitool (Dremel type thing, very neat), Ladybird books – Husband, and The Shed.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

AA just emailed you 😀

Suggsey
    Free Member

A fastrakk fat bike stand for the dune, a few t shirts, Costa voucher for my caffeine fix, selection of whiskey miniatures, couple of books, and the family round the table who all enjoyed the dinner I cooked, that was all I reall needed to be honest……well that and the fat rack 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘So I got…’ is closed to new replies.