Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • So I clicked on one of those 'you won't believe this', get rich quick links….
  • Gunz
    Free Member

I’ve always wondered what level of clap trap they offer but never thought it would go as far as it did. The link opened with a video of a rather attractive American women wandering around her massive house talking to her perfect kids. She then turns to camera and over a period of 20 minutes explains that a secret government organisation has developed a programme that can accurately predict the stock market and they are using it to squirrel away billions. The amazing thing is that the woman in question has a copy of the programme and is soon to release it to the world but for $100 she will give you an advance copy.
    I have to say I was spell bound at the level of b###sh##. Someone must fall for this for it to be worth it – the mind boggles.

tomhoward

The ones that get me are the ones where they’ve obviously not researched the place they are placing the ‘ad’. Eg on a uk based website saying how you could earn ‘as much as $50 per day!’ Not sure earning less than minimum wage is much of an incentive…

tpbiker
    Free Member

video of a rather attractive American women wandering around her massive house

That’ll be the delightful Sarah Markel…never tire of watching that video…

Trimix
    Free Member

Where is the video ?

miketually
    Free Member

I assume they’re deliberately bad as you only want really gullible people getting in touch, like phishing emails.

chip
    Free Member

Where do I send my cheque?

Clover

Thank you. That’s a public service that is.

Can you do the get slim quick one for us too?

nullpointer
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3zjRcMnRNY[/video]

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

^ funny!!

soobalias
    Free Member

Can you do the get slim quick one for us too?

page seven onwards of the bodyfat thread.

slowoldman

Damn, I thought you were going to say you got rich quick.

ampthill

Just typical. You’ve found out where we can buy a program for $100 that will make us rich. But you don’t post the url. Well you find who your friends are

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘So I clicked on one of those 'you won't believe this', get rich quick links….’ is closed to new replies.