Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • So he really is one of us
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

“The hand-built ‘shepherd’s hut’ comes with sheep’s wool insulation, a wood-burning stove, Bakelite light switches and a hardwood door”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/30/downing-street-to-garden-retreat-david-cameron-spends-25000-on-luxury-hut

km79
    Free Member

£25k? I always wondered what type of **** would spend that much on one of those things. Now I know.

ulysse
    Free Member

Sounds cheap for that level of craftsmanship?
    Not for me but I suppose if I had the dollar going spare I could see the appeal

gobuchul
    Free Member

If I had his wealth then £25k for a shed isn’t a lot.

Sounds really cool TBH.

His wife’s family are even richer than his.

maccruiskeen

It would be even less to spend if you could put it through as expenses

chakaping
    Free Member

Looks like he’s still hitting the botox.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Is it just me that thinks the bloke next to him looks like he’s trying not to be physically sick from getting so close?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I was referring to the bad jeans not the shed 😆

ulysse
    Free Member

There’s always a tear in my eye when I think of that sad little ditty he hummed on the day he quit

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I’d like one of those

ulysse
    Free Member

A tear in your eye, or your own sad ditty?

milleboy
    Free Member

Think the bloke in the white tee said he’d rather cut his own arm off than be pictured with Cameron?

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

The deal was sealed when it turned out that Bennett started the company with money he was able to access from his pension at 55, thanks to a rule change Cameron himself brought in while prime minister.

That’s pretty good, I like that.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Wasn’t it Gordon Brown that relaxed the rules ?

And that jacket Cameron’s wearing is awful.

khani
    Free Member

It’s like a posh version of the slave carts his family used to make their fortune bitd, reminder of the good ol days eh..
    He’s nothing like us. ****..

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

Cameron the Cockwomble. Is that his hideout for when the pitchforks coming looking for him when the Brexitshit truly hits the fan. 🙄

CountZero

It’s like a posh version of the slave carts his family used to make their fortune bitd, reminder of the good ol days eh…

What ‘slave carts’ would those be? Never heard of such a thing.
    Those above are posh Shepherd’s huts, a friend of mine has two original 19th Century ones done up and used as accommodation at her hotel near Castle Combe.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Strange responses.

Man has shed built that is very STW, this apparently makes him and arse (his previous arseyness dependant on your political leaning).

Stainypants

Normally I hide in the shed when I’ve messed something up at home. I suppose if you’re going to be spending a lot of time in the shed when you’ve messed up an entire country you may as well make sure it’s a good one.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘So he really is one of us’ is closed to new replies.