Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • so everyones going to have a white xmas then?
  • martinxyz
    Free Member

Anyone in the u.k. with no snow? This is quite rare for the country to be so white at xmas. Probably wont see this again for yeeerz.

spooky_b329

Not much down brighton-eastbourne way…South Downs have a thin covering but low lying areas are clear.

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

too much snow round are spot but it will be nice waking up to a nice white countryside bit like last year!!!!!

RealMan
    Free Member

Nothing here, Portsmouth.

bramblerash
    Free Member

Nothing down in south cornwall, all we’re getting is a ground frost in the mornings thats gone by 1000.

pixelmix
    Free Member

Plenty of snow in Edinburgh, but it hasn’t snowed for a few days now – just never gets above freezing to melt what we have.

Technically it is only a white Christmas is it snows in London or something is it not?

steelfan
    Free Member

None in my part of SW London.

Creg

No snow outside my house as its been raining.

Go a couple of miles away and its 6″ deep.

North Yorkshire coast btw

martinxyz
    Free Member

I thought Cornwall etc had snow for the past few weeks. aye, Edinburgh (and Bo`ness area especially) looks like it has had a worse 2010 winter than up here.Its not clearing down there at all.

-4c here and crispy white.

Drac

Well we have snow but it has to snow today to be a White Christmas. They changed the rules on the official call where it had to snow on the weather office roof in London.

We’ve had snow on the ground since begining of November around here. Near the coast it all but went but 10 mile or so inland it was still 4″ or more.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘so everyones going to have a white xmas then?’ is closed to new replies.