Viewing 27 posts - 201 through 227 (of 227 total)
  • So erm got in a fight today….
  • yunki
    Free Member

see.. if you’d just turned round and apologised for bumping into him.. instead of acting hard.. that poor lad might have somehow made it through school.. college even.. he might even have ended up with a job one day..

manners cost nothing

donsimon
    Free Member

Who won?

yossarian
    Free Member

The system won

DezB
    Free Member

Jamie Oliver will rescue him

tazzymtb

Jamie Oliver will rescue him

yeh he’ll batter him around the head with his big cock

FxJ, ‘clan’ and P.E. teacher in earlier scuffle.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnPfgX82GmM[/video]

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Jane Austen’s fight Club? What, with posh birds in lace and petticoats and pretty frocks and that, having a right old pagga??

Phwooar….

If only such a thing were true. Alas, it seems I am doomed to spend my days with nothing but forlorn hope that such a thing might some day come to pass.

*Sigh* 🙁

RustySpanner

I’m not reading all that pony.

Can someone please give me a summary in the style of Harry Carpenter, Kent Walton or Reg Gutteridge?

Ta.

duckman

Spanner; this is your close reading homework,please complete for period 4 on Friday.

Back to OP, as much as I have taken the mickey,I am a teacher. If this guy is not local and has been to lots of schools, these will not be the sort of pals who will back him up. Rather than that, they want to see him go off on one, and they hang about with him because he behaves in a way they dare not,but find amusing. All he has is his reputation for kicking off, he obviously has nothing else, so has to reinforce that to gain a small foothold in the teenage pecking order. If it was not you,it would have been somebody else.
    It must be said that I find it hard to believe you were not aware of this guys behaviour before the incident,as all the kids at my school know about our more interesting pupils. As has been pointed out, if you had not just ignored him ( because he was 3 years younger than you?)and said sorry,then what little status he has would not have been challenged. But that is a choice you made,perhaps you might make it differently next time.(I wouldn’t have at your age)

Bagstard
    Free Member

An eighteen year old fighting a fourteen year old is pretty sad and embarrassing, you should have apologised from the off!

This whole thing reminds me of an episode of the Inbetweeners!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Can someone please give me a summary

Well basically, the OP (who is 18) bumped into a younger kid (who is 14) what has most likely got quite serious behavioural problems, who then attacked him, so the Op retaliated by punching the kid.

In short, an adult battered a small child with mental health issues , more or less.

DezB
    Free Member

Blimey, and I treated it like some kind of joke!

What’s wrong with me?

(Don’t answer)

cullen-bay
    Free Member

lol, dont fight someone smaller/younger than you. Thats pathetic. 😯

Jamie
    Free Member

(Don’t answer)

😡

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Lets see what next week brings.

and new bit of news, one of his mates is released from a young offenders institue next week. Balls….

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

best of luck next week then… So next week your going to get ‘Happy slapped’ from a pair of 14yr olds.. Not sure what the rules are here but in my books its a free for all, fill your boots.. 😈

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

That might not be all he’s filling…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m still torn between hoping this is a troll so that I don’t feel like a bad citizen and wanting John to have his face smashed in…

Somebody design me a fight promo poster… for free obviously.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

yeah I need to see that as well… Like the Tyson days?

Jamie
    Free Member

Somebody design me a fight promo poster… for free obviously.

Just needs text…

billysugger
    Free Member

Should have filmed him crying and put it on youface, then punched him again the next day just for kicks. He’d either go one way or the other..

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

This is a genuine thing and not a troll 😳

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

UPDATE:

I get on a train to go see my mrs yesterday and the next stop after i got on the lad an d all his mates get on.
    The all walk past me making their presence known, I have a whole train journey full of these bell ends shouting and swearing at me.

As i get off the lad rushes at me grabs hold of me and shouts time for round 2 and doesn’t let go, and tries swinging for me, i move out the way and shake him off and he tries chasing me before realizing his train is about to go.

Was I right in moving out the way, or should have taken a hit and then kicked the crap outa him?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I don’t think he’s gonna go away if you keep ducking him – one day you will need to either dish it out or take it.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfto5yYc2p4[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

I think the use of “my Mrs” and on the train on school day was the death nail to a wonderful troll 😥

donsimon
    Free Member

I don’t think he’s going to leave it, the sooner you get a room together and sort it out like men, the better.

Viewing 27 posts - 201 through 227 (of 227 total)

The topic ‘So erm got in a fight today….’ is closed to new replies.