Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 227 total)
  • So erm got in a fight today….
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

In 10 years you will be able to deliver beatings by Facebook.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

When I was young we had the decency to run away after being rude to an adult…kids nowadays just stand there waiting for a fight

Sounds like you’ve always been a pussy. Too scared to stand your ground and now too soft to scare a kid.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

getting involved in a punch up could screw up your chances with The Navy

True, they would want any one who fights joining the Navy.

oh and over all, proper LOL at Elfin!

DezB
    Free Member

getting involved in a punch up could screw up your chances with The Navy

That must be a new thing, cos my little brother was proper fighty. Was in the Navy for quite a few years.

Junkyard
    Free Member

no it is true a history of violence does indeed prevent you from fighting for your country. Clearly we dont want that sort of behaviour in a fighting unit.
    Actually depends on when it was committed but it does make it much harder to enlist

duckman

My how thing change, when I were a lad they used to kick your door in and DRAG you off to join the Navy…Now they throw you out if they catch you kicking somebody’s (back)door in! Navy Cake anybody?

McHamish
    Free Member

Sounds like you’ve always been a pussy. Too scared to stand your ground and now too soft to scare a kid.

*runsaway* I’m going to get my older brother on you.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Well, when I tried to enlist years ago, they asked if I could swim!! That eventually led to me being rejected as ‘unsuitable’!

Jamie
    Free Member

you really aren’t down with the youf are you jamie..

Sadly no….and I am only 31 🙁

Anyways, been out all day, has the bitchslapathon happened or not?

philconsequence
    Free Member

hmmmmmm no info as yet jamie,

whilst you’re waiting please enjoy:

molgrips
    Free Member

My how thing change, when I were a lad they used to kick your door in and DRAG you off to join the Navy

Are you 200 years old then?

EDIT: Phil – wtf? You were getting air on a bike with drop handlebars, whilst on the drops?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*falls off chair*

Jamie you’re as young as me!! What’s happened to make you so old and wisened?

duckman

Molgrips you rumbled me; I have never been in the navy either!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Thing is that it’s your fault (or more realistically your friends fault for knocking into you, but you’re the impactor), but you could have apologised to him rather than ignoring him – it’s amazing how saying sorry for knocking into people can make them less angry.

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie you’re as young as me!! What’s happened to make you so old and wisened?

I am just one of life’s natural cynics, young whippersnapper.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i like you jamie.

(as deadly darcy would say….)

i like jamie,
    i jamie liker.

DezB
    Free Member

Thing is that it’s your fault (or more realistically your friends fault for knocking into you..)

Gosh, that all seems sooo looong agooo…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

i jamie licker

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Nout Happened, turned out he was suspended today and he’s on break and lunch detention tomorrow lol.

Wait till tomorrow and see what comes along.

DezB
    Free Member

What a cliffhanger.

Mr Bronson’s in tomorrow to sort you out

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, when I tried to enlist years ago, they asked if I could swim!!

That’s bloody silly. They don’t ask you if you can fly if you want to join the RAF, do they??

Racist is what it is.

Mintman
    Free Member

I don’t understand why they ask if you can swim. We tend to spend a fair amount of time attempting to keep the water on the outside of the ship. If you can’t swim i reckon that’s the incentive you need to do try extra hard!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Good point Mintman. You don’t get pilots not bothering to land their ‘planes properly because they can fly, do you? No; their inability to fly is the incentive to keep the ‘plane in the air, and take off and land carefully. Probbly saves a lot of money on new ‘planes, that.

curlie467
    Free Member

Blimey, what an anti-climax, can you not go and beat up a different child in the street and let us know if you win or not?

Stuey01
    Free Member

The lack of someone getting a beating to conclude this thread feels like a case of blue balls.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

That’s bloody silly. They don’t ask you if you can fly if you want to join the RAF, do they??

Racist is what it is.

Exactly! But that’s where it all started to go wrong. I replied “What’s the matter? Don’t you have enough boats?” (This was back in the days when that was funny, and not a reality)

Cougar

turned out he was suspended today and he’s on break and lunch detention tomorrow lol.

Am I missing something here? I thought “suspended” meant “not in school”?

stratobiker
    Free Member

Two things…

1. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

SB

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Am I missing something here? I thought “suspended” meant “not in school”?

Yep – and he is gonna be madder than a mad thing when he does come back.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

suspended for 1 day

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I assume they think he might have calmed down by then but he doesn’t sound like the sort.

Can’t wait for tomorrow now 😉

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

This is just like one of them soaps, all the suspense, promise of denouement, then frustration and extension of the tension

Jamie
    Free Member

Right fight fans, it’s now day 3 of what some are have called the thriller near manila (envelopes), the punch during lunch, the skuffle in the duffle (coats) and the murder scene in the canteen.

Ding Ding Ding…..Fight!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2PM0om2El8[/video]

Jamie
    Free Member

We had some early reports that the fight did happen earlier, but it has now been confirmed the combatants were actually Godzilla and Mothra, and not as we earlier stated two school boys.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bhoWfC1L9k[/video]

….more on this as we get it.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

piha
    Free Member

Actual footage from 4XJ’s school from this morning………..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfXsNhXTtnY[/video]

woodsman
    Free Member

I didn’t realise people your age posted on here. All the best with your dilema.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

He wont be in school for a while.

The lads is suspended for throwing chairs at teaching staff as well and wont be accepted back into school until his carers/ parents have had a meeting.

Turns out he’s been expelled from every school available and this is his last one he can go to.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Maybe you got Lucky then, he sounds a proper “case” 😯

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 227 total)

The topic ‘So erm got in a fight today….’ is closed to new replies.