Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 227 total)
  • So erm got in a fight today….
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

get your ear pierced and put in a cannabis leaf shaped stud, where a black bomber jacket with orange lining and a massive “spliffy jeans” design embroided into the the back. hang your keys from a metal chain attached to your trousers. an undercut haircut and maybe a “flash” shaved into your eyebrow thus imitating a scar obviously gained through fighting.

for these my son, truly wereare the mark of a hard school kid.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m going mad.

philconsequence
    Free Member

whats the yeti? do you not read my posts properly?! wot u bin sayin bout my mum?!

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m going mad.

If it helps I used to have an undercut.

…back when I had hair.

*sigh*

duckman

So,90 mins till interval…Two men(sorry youths)enter the squared circle; One leaves with glory,prestige and lovebites from the girls who hang about the smokie. The other gets wedgied and spitfired for the rest of his pathetic existence…Which one are you going to be 4X?

philconsequence
    Free Member

MUHAHAHAHAH you’re not going mad, i edited my post like a sneaky cat!

jamie, up until now i imagined you as a fellow haired creature… i’m struggling to imagine you hairless.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

4Xj… you can’t actually win this one.

Like the time I ****** up that paraplegic… I ******* him up real bad, but didn’t get the chicks 🙁

{Phil, can we still invite him to hang out with us? He’s kinda funny for a slap head}

yunki
    Free Member

Meanwhile, back in the 80’s…..

you really aren’t down with the youf are you jamie..

donsimon
    Free Member

So,90 mins till interval…Two men(sorry youths)enter the squared circle; One leaves with glory,prestige and lovebites from the girls who hang about the smokie. The other gets wedgied and spitfired for the rest of his pathetic existence…Which one are you going to be 4X?

Two men boys enter, one man leaves!
    (repeat until bored).

ourkidsam
    Free Member

WRT writing on his face, I’d go with “I’m still breastfed”

R979
    Free Member

Wouldn’t want to see the breakdancing demo cancelled

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

He’s not in school today and his mates were stood near us sizing me up

Head of p.e went out after school yesterday n told me him his mates n a few lads were waiting for me, in total for 2 hours.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

his mates were stood near us sizing me up

I bet you were cacking yourself!!!!! 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

So is he not is school because he is scared or has he been told to stay away for your protection?

Go find him at his house when he is alone and have him for breakfast.*

*May or may not be good advice.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

If there is a fight the there’s a fight

McHamish
    Free Member

get your ear pierced and put in a cannabis leaf shaped stud, where a black bomber jacket with orange lining and a massive “spliffy jeans” design embroided into the the back. hang your keys from a metal chain attached to your trousers. an undercut haircut and maybe a “flash” shaved into your eyebrow thus imitating a scar obviously gained through fighting.

From that description I’m guessing you left school in the early 90’s…I remember the undercut haircuts…it looked so cool back in those days, now it looks like you’ve had a lobotomy.

I think the tough kids nowadays have their jeans down round their ankles, with one hand down the front of them, and one trouser leg rolled up….although meeting all those requirements would make you look like Quasimodo got dressed in the dark.

What is it with using your trousers to indicate how tough you are? It just makes it look like they can’t afford clothes that fit and they can’t dress themselves.

I think it comes from LA…I think having your trouser leg rolled up means you aren’t carrying a weapon, and having your hand down your trousers means you are. And having your trousers hanging down was because you couldn’t wear belts in prison. I might be wrong about all of that…perhaps it just means they’re idiots.

McHamish
    Free Member

his mates were stood near us sizing me up

I had a similar experience when I went out in London and the only bar that was open and didn’t require a huge entrance fee was a gay bar in Soho.

Although I think these gentlemen had something else on their mind.

monkeychild
    Free Member

This is the best troll ever!!! I am laughing my head off.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

You wanna know how to get this kid? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That’s the STW way! And that’s how you get him. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

He talks the talk, he’s gotta walk the walk.

McHamish
    Free Member

This is the best troll ever!!! I am laughing my head off.

I thought everyone knew it was a troll and we were just contributing for entertainment value…

jon1973
    Free Member

His mouth is writing cheques that his body can’t cash.

McHamish
    Free Member

Do you have ready access to horses? You could try putting a horses head in his bed as a warning…I understand that this has been effective in Sicily.

philconsequence
    Free Member

offer him your last rolo

yunki
    Free Member

Old advice here.. ancient techniques that have stood the test of time..

NSFW

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvYh4x4tF5Q[/video]

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Can’t see youtube bids in school

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Well I hope someone records the handbags and puts it up on YT – it’s the Rumble in the (Urban) Jungle.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It best be a troll, otherwise it seems I’m a bit of bully and I don’t want to face the wrath of Bruce Banner fourcrossjohn when he’s angry!

Andituk
    Free Member

The key a successful conclusion to this tricky situation is in fact quite clear.

Strip yourself naked, have your clan coat you liberally all over with white paint, then daub a red cross of St George across your face and chest (preferably in sheeps blood, but paint from the art department will suffice).

Next, simply stand at the top of the playground and cry ‘God for Harry, England, and St George!” before charging at him, tackle swinging.

DezB
    Free Member

I really really really don’t understand why it would be a troll.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You’d have to be a pretty stupid 18/19 yr old bloke to come on here talking about beatin up a kid.

The sort of idiot that was held back at school I’d guess…

Does anyone know a good seamstress? Pennies keep dropping through a hole in my pocket.

redthunder
    Free Member

“Yo, F___ Nuts”

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

How’d you know I go a whole in my pocket 😮

DezB
    Free Member

14 year old kids ain’t what they used to be

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I am gonna come round and stove your face in – it is a HOLE in a pocket. You could have a WHOLE pocket but not a whole IN one.

Damn kids 👿

MSP

I can’t be bothered reading back over this, I just want to know, has anyone been owned today?

McHamish
    Free Member

14 year old kids ain’t what they used to be

Damn straight…some people claim that they were better behaved when they were young but I don’t think that’s accurate.

When I was young we had the decency to run away after being rude to an adult…kids nowadays just stand there waiting for a fight.

MSP

I was on the balcony at a friends flat a few weeks ago, when I saw some youths pushing round an OAP and stealing his pension. I shouted at them but they took no notice, I was on the 10th floor so I couldn’t get down there quick enough before they scattered.
    I was left somewhat ashamed of what society and the youth of today in particular have become. When I was a kid robbing a pensioner was a solo job, I never needed any mates to back me up.

Harry_the_Spider

Not read all of this… but getting involved in a punch up could screw up your chances with The Navy if you get a record IIRC.

McHamish
    Free Member

In 10 years time he’ll invite you to be his friend on facebook so all will be forgiven eventually.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 227 total)

The topic ‘So erm got in a fight today….’ is closed to new replies.