Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 227 total)
  • So erm got in a fight today….
  • Torminalis
    Free Member

Are you saying the OP is lying?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

ourmaninthenorth

Sensible advice: inform teachers that, while you won’t start anything, if the little scrote tries it on with you again, you will give him a hiding.

Playground rules, innit.

boxfish
    Free Member

Just glad someone else got the reference.

Jamie
    Free Member

I once chased an older lad through the school, with a pool cue, cos he nicked me last ciggy off me. Bastid. I would’ve done him if I’d caught him, but the teachers got me and took the cue away and I had to sit in the medical room for the rest of the day.

Cannot shake this mental image after reading the above….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

And remember, if it all gets too much, and you feel yourself tempted by substances what can help you escape the nightmare….

…Just Say No.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’ve no idea, it was just a bit of subtle pedantry

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Roland waits.

It’s what he does.

But he will get you.

BadlyWiredDog

I got involved in a similar thing once, small bloke with a funny moustache, said I’d pushed past him in the lunch queue, next thing I know all hell’s been let loose, Panzer Divisions rolling across the North German plain, he invades Poland then turns his guns on the sixth form common room. Fortunately the staff were all on my side and eventually, with the aid of strategic nuclear weapons, the whole thing died down and he shot himself in Berlin and his mates stuck him on a barbecue. Do you have any nuclear weapons?

stratobiker
    Free Member

How should I respond tomorrow?

….

Instead of waiting for him to come looking for you, which he undoubtedly will, go looking for him and apologise.

Take your “so called” mate along who shoulder barged you and he should apologise to the pair of you.

Then, quick group hug and round the back of the bike sheds for a smoke. 🙂

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

[quoteSensible advice: inform teachers that, while you won’t start anything, if the little scrote tries it on with you again, you will give him a hiding.[/quote]

explained already and i’m prepared to say this to the head teacher if it comes to that.

I wouldn’t even be able to get near him to apologize before i got ganged on. i know they may be 14 years old but enough of em n i’m going down……

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

stratobiker – that is such a lame suggestion.

There is nothing I remember more vividly than that buzz you got when you knew school the next day would bring with it a fight. To the OP – just get on with it – if it’s a fight then it’s a fight. No doubt this other kid, for all his bravado, will be equally stewing over what tomorrow will bring.

Just don’t go packing homeboy.

spacemonkey

I’m fine and laughed it off with the teachers after lunch after what we’d all said, a few of them woulda liked me to fight him full on as they said he’s got it coming.

I take it that’s all of them except your English Language teacher?

duckman

thomthumb – Member
    be careful i hit someone (self defence) and the school called the cops. policy.

POSTED 19 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Aye,but you are the 45yo head of Maths.

As a teacher can I just say that you should paste him as violence solves EVERYTHING, oh no hang on…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Just don’t go packing homeboy.

Ooh I dunno; my Uncle Stanley got me out of many a scrape at school….

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Uncle Stanley LOL!

Jamie
    Free Member

Ooh I dunno; my Uncle Stanley got me out of many a scrape at school….

So have I got this straight. STW’s #1 Harry Potter lookalike is actually a tooled up gangster who stripes fools for the sheer henchness of it?

Northwind

Remember if he says blades, you say blades. If he says guns, you say guns. This turf is small…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Not at all. Just that at my school, you needed an insurance policy against potential trouble. I’d have bin robbed on a daily basis if it weren’t for Uncle Stanley.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Carlin: Where’s ya tool?
    Baldy: What f****’ tool?
    Carlin: This f****’ tool!
    [Carlin slips bar out of his sleeve and hits Baldy with it]

Torminalis
    Free Member

Can we go for a burn sir?

MRanger156
    Free Member

Do you have friends? Make sure he knows your friends are bigger and stronger than him. Also found out if he has any older harder brothers/cousins, if not destroy him and do everyone a favour. Might not help your navy application though.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I fondly remember the day one of the nasty bullies brought an air pistol into school ‘to shoot the ****’.

Teachers wondered where all the brown kids had got to at lunch time. We were all hiding.

Happy days…

Mikeypies
    Free Member

Not at all. Just that at my school, you needed an insurance policy against potential trouble. I’d have bin robbed on a daily basis if it weren’t for Uncle Stanley.

Elf do you keep yourself abreast with current affairs ? because if you did you might have noticed that the politician have been hot on knife crime ,you can get upto 4 years for carrying a knife now. Things have changed since you were a nipper.

Have a look here
    http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/CrimeJusticeAndTheLaw/Typesofcrime/DG_181675

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Can we go for a burn sir?

😀
    Quality film – fantastic dialogue throughout. Saw it again quite recently too.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Mikeypies – I don’t think you should take elfin quite so seriously.

Torminalis
    Free Member

fantastic dialogue throughout

That is the correct information.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

heard stories of his older cousin waiting for people ect….

I’m not far of tallest in the school either, but bigger they are, harder they fall 🙁

gonna make sure even if he starts on me with mates he’s going down.

Was bullied loads as a lower school pupil and seeing a cocky lil so n so like this boils my blood now especially after what happened.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The hunted becomes the hunter…

philconsequence
    Free Member

scrape his face off with a hammer drill and beat him to death with your penis

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

More great lines from Scum

But OP – go in hard on the lad you punched today and just watch his ‘mates’ disappear*.

*Probably

Jamie
    Free Member

I fondly remember the day one of the nasty bullies brought an air pistol into school ‘to shoot the ****’.

So that’s what Ashley Cole has been up to.*

*for any lawyers reading this is most certainly NOT what Ashley Cole has been up to.

piha
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

That bloody Ashley Cole hasn’t changed much in all these years.

Jamie
    Free Member

First! 😀

Mikeypies
    Free Member

mastiles_fanylion

does anybody?

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

i could knock him out n tea bag him….?

unovolo
    Free Member

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Is this an episode of the inbetweeners? Are you Simon?

DezB
    Free Member

Does this make anyone else get all nostalgic for school days?

Reminded me of the time a bunch of kids a year below waited at the school gates for me, the hard one was called Jan. Stupid name for a boy. I just said “Alright Jan?” and nothing happened.
    Ah, I feel old.

tazzymtb

if the little darling thinks he’s big enough to start a fight with someone older then he’s big enough for you the kick his face in. In years to come it may save his life as hopefully he’ll learn to control his temper before he gets knifed in a street fight.

McHamish
    Free Member

When you’re 20 and he’s 18 or whatever…you’ll be the same size – or he might be bigger.

I’d start hitting the gym now if I was you…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 227 total)

The topic ‘So erm got in a fight today….’ is closed to new replies.