Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • So called celebrities on an island deserted somewhere..
  • cardo

How pathetic…
    Dom Jolly is amusing and some of the girls are rather good to look at but really?
    Quick remote scramble and oh poop Poldark!

RustySpanner

I don’t like broccoli and find some of the later Holmes stories slightly underwhelming.

Kryton57

That Turkey was placed there.

jimjam
    Free Member

cardo

Dom Jolly is amusing

NO. No he is not. Not even remotely. Is it wrong to want a celebrity to die on one of these shows?

cardo

Could they eat her finger as she technically caught it?

scaredypants

I’ve said it before and eventually it’ll come true; a parallel competition to allow a member of the public one free shot with a sniper rifle from a “challenging” distance would be superb ratings material

jimjam
    Free Member

#wouldwatch.

nick1962
    Free Member

Fairplay to the TOWIE woman,showed some bottle there-much more than the ex pop star guy who legged it and the macho ex rugby player who is wasted

maccruiskeen

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VQxiVUjQgk[/video]

scud
    Free Member

They interviewed the guy who runs Endamol last year and he basically said that these “reality” shows will come down to 10 Z-list celebrities on a crashing plane and only 9 parachutes for entertainment.

Funny thing is his great-great-great (and about 4 more) grandad, was the man behind the first modern sewerage system in London, so he piped the sh*t out of our homes and Endamol are pumping it back in

maccruiskeen

10 Z-list celebrities on a crashing plane and only 9 parachutes for entertainment.

Sounds like an unnecessarily large number of parachutes 🙂

jekkyl

Running man with celebs anyone?

RustySpanner

In all honesty, I like it.

The things people put themselves through for attention is hilarious.

It amuses me.
    🙂

MrSmith
    Free Member

It’s hilarious,
    Near death, can’t go on, one more step and it’s the end of me, get to beach swim and lark around in water for half an hour?

Was shouting at the telly when C-list celeb blonde was trying to catch the turkey ” she doesn’t want to catch it!”
    Flailing at the bird but never quite leaping close enough or moving fast enough to catch it, basically the hunger was not strong enough to overcome the terrible realisation of having to touch a live animal and wring it’s neck.

It’s compelling viewing.

jimjam
    Free Member

jekkyl

Running man with celebs anyone?

You could have celebrity stalkers too. It would be a win win.

jekkyl

oh liking that idea JimJam. Thinking who’d I like to see as Stalkers…
    who would be good?

ChrisHeath

10 Z-list celebrities on a crashing plane and only 9 parachutes for entertainment

Sounds good. When’s it on?

jimjam
    Free Member

Mike Tyson for one. Let’s get Cris Cyborg in there two. Maybe Dave Bautista. Probably need an NFL player in there too, Bob Sapp would do I suppose. And some kind of mildly unhinged famous soldier ala Chris Kyle.

jekkyl

Brian Blessed..

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Thinking who’d I like to see as Stalkers… who would be good?

Shame Saville’s gone.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Celebrity stalkers?

I’d just empty Broadmoor of serial killers and set them loose. Most of them are just as talented/famous as the average reality TV celebirty.

Extra prison privileges for every celebrity they take out.

Or for the less bloody version, every celebrity they can persuade to retire from public life.

Man, i can’t spell celebrity.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

http://viz.co.uk/category/cartoons/strip-cartoons/roger-mellie/

I’m still waiting for someone to commission Monkey Tennis 🙁

jekkyl

Lucy Worsley as a stalker, she could pick a gruesome method of killing from British History to exact the killing blow.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Milton Jones would make a good stalker.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘So called celebrities on an island deserted somewhere..’ is closed to new replies.