Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • So, anybody going to Ruthin for the marathon this weekend?
  • Tracker1972
    Free Member

I shall be taking my shiny new bike and weary body (after 12 straight days at work) for the full distance.
    Hoping that this year I will not be DFL™ (TM miketually, Kielder 100) again this year.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Been told to only do 20 mile rides max with my legs being as tight as they are so sadly I will not be there. Shame as my new Merida FLX3500D was going to be ridden for the first time there.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

25km route 🙂

Wookster

fingers crossed for the fifty!!

mAx_hEadSet

there at the moment….. weather looks good for the weekend

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Nah, I would want to do the 100k

steve_b77
    Free Member

Was meant to be going, but got gastroenteritis last week, so it's a no-go now

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Well if you are going this sounds like good news! Am quite looking forward to it now the weather seems to be sorted 🙂
    Sub 7 hours seems possible (yes, I know, but that is more than an hour off last years time!)

blades2000
    Free Member

I will be there, flying in from the very flat Denmark, which means the hills will be hard.
    I've signed in for the long course…. perhaps i made a mistake, fingers crossed for the weather though.

Wookster

Yesssss I am the 50 hope it stays dry

Tracker1972
    Free Member

For my first one the advice was "pay for the 100, costs the same and you can always bail" Blodymindedness got me to the end so hoping it will get me to the end a bit quicker 18 months on.

YellowBelly
    Free Member

See you there, should be dry for a change (oops, Kiss of Death- we are now lined up for a monsoon-like Deluge – apologies to all)

100km for me (although left knee beginning to twinge already)**

** get yer excuses in early, is what I say..

bennyboy
    Free Member

100k for me but doing it on a Trek Remedy!!!!! Better Lock and Lower the shocks me thinks :-0

ollie
    Free Member

75k for me, This is my first marathon of any sort and I'm kinda nervous but looking forward to it at the same time. I'll beon an xtc alliance and will probably be at the back.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘So, anybody going to Ruthin for the marathon this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.