Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 91 total)
  • So … a text message arrived …
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Only comes once a year face.

but it's a doozy ??

thejesmonddingo

Luckily I'll never know.
    ian

cinnamon_girl

Had to check the Urban Dictionary for that one 🙄

RichPenny
    Free Member

OK I admit it.

cinnamon_girl

I have your number Rich! How did the ride go today then?

RichPenny
    Free Member

Sorry, had to finish the washing up. As I was saying, I gave the bromide to the nuns at the christmas party. Anyway, whats all this about a text?

CountZero

I used to get txts all the time asking me to play music tracks or answering competition questions. My mobi number was apparently very similar to some crappy commercial radio station, so I set up a boilerplate reply along the lines of 'The service you requested is not available. Please check your number and try again'.
    Hasn't happened for a while, maybe they've joined the 21st century and got a quicktext number.

cinnamon_girl

Oh, were there nuns in the tower at your ride today then? I'm confused, must be cos my wine glass is emptying rather speedily 🙄

DT78
    Free Member

lol at some of the replies….

Claim you have a new phone and have lost some of the numbers, ask their name

Works for me 🙂

aleigh
    Free Member

cg, are we on the alcohol tomorrow before we go out? if so i'll bring my vodka 8)

tails
    Free Member

cg, are we on the alcohol tomorrow before we go out? if so i'll bring my vodka

I think we should all leave CG to attend her date on her own. no one likes a muff protecter!! 😉

Have fun guys, you getting super drunk or just tipsy?

hitman
    Free Member

CG, don't mean to hijack yr thread, but I had an unknown text on Christmas day as well. Don't recognise the number but am starting to think it could be my ex…

aleigh
    Free Member

I think we should all leave CG to attend her date on her own. no one likes a muff protecter

cg is quite capable of looking after herself! as for 'muff protector'….not something i would refer to myself as 😮

i plan on getting rather merry tomorrow! 😆

tails
    Free Member

Right I'm going to leave this thread and return my stirring spoon to the drawer. Have fun people. 🙂

cinnamon_girl

cg, are we on the alcohol tomorrow before we go out? if so i'll bring my vodka

Of course aleigh! Cellar is almost full of red wine and I have an "arrangement" with Fuller's Brewery 😉 Shall I get some coke/lemonade/tonic? Looking forward to an action-packed evening! Can't wait to put on my killer heels 8)

CG, don't mean to hijack yr thread, but I had an unknown text on Christmas day as well. Don't recognise the number but am starting to think it could be my ex…

hitman – don't go there, the STW oracle do not advise it!

Xipe – following on from the Wansdyke ride, any chance of you sorting a route/leading a ride for same number of riders? Would be good to be shown some more relics and you obviously know your stuff. E-mail in profile, thank you.

aleigh
    Free Member

i think i have enough in my 'mobile bar' to keep me going 8)

hitman
    Free Member

CG, don't worry not going to – if you check that other thread re:exes I advised the op not to contact the ex (although before I had got my message!)

hora
    Free Member

When my mate bought a new mobile he wanted to test if the text function was working so text the word 'sex' to me. I responded within 10secs with 'yes! who are you'? 😆

cinnamon_girl

Right, who has put those tags up there? 😈

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

surely 'bimbo' is well deserved ??

tankslapper
    Free Member

known to organise the odd ride

Are they not the best type! 😳

hora
    Free Member

CG did the text have bad grammar? If so its definitely a STW'er

tankslapper
    Free Member

And didn't finish with a full stop it must be Hora!

hora
    Free Member

What did it say? If it suggested a Yorkshire terrier humping a cushion mechanically then guilty m'lud 😀

BMC09
    Free Member

so what did you send if anything in the end?
    and what was the result? 😛

cinnamon_girl

Well, not really sure where to start. I have the hangover from hell cos I ended up drinking a whole bottle of wine to pluck up courage to reply 😳

I seem to have deleted my reply but apparently I have agreed to a webcam rendevous this evening, just before my night out clubbing with aleigh.

So … guys … what should I wear for a hot date on a webcam?

druidh
    Free Member

wear?

cinnamon_girl

What do you mean by that?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

he means you have to be naked apart from nipple rouge :o)

simonralli2
    Free Member

So speaks the resident Single Track World nude web camming expert 😀

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Says sfb the voice of reason and the man who seems to know too much about things like 'nipple rouge'!!

Edit; beaten to the punchline by Mr Ralli

damn

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

So speaks the resident Single Track World nude web camming expert

as Simon R has found to his cost…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

who seems to know too much about things like 'nipple rouge'!!!

hey, can anyone know too much about such things ???

simonralli2
    Free Member

as Simon R has found to his cost…

Well indeed touche 😯

hora
    Free Member

Webcam? Are you mad?!

cinnamon_girl

I ride bikes, of course I'm mad … and tipsy.

aleigh
    Free Member

you mean to say you don't know what 'nipple rouge' is? 😯

crazy-legs

I seem to have deleted my reply but apparently I have agreed to a webcam rendevous this evening, just before my night out clubbing with aleigh.

Can you do an American Pie with the webcam and link it into live updating on STW as well? 😉

cinnamon_girl

Minutes are ticking by and bottle is rapidly emptying, again 😳

My neighbour is an IT whizz, perhaps he could set up live streaming? Gosh, I need to get a grip, am quickly losing the plot! Am off out soon, will I have the energy for the dance floor!

What's a girl to do …

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

What's a girl to do …

"none of the above" if she has any sense at all :o)

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘So … a text message arrived …’ is closed to new replies.