• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by DrT.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • snowride, selfmade film..
  • coastkid
    Free Member

a quick film i made today in the local woods,snow depth a perfect 4-6"…
    snowbiking, local woods

Kbrembo
    Free Member

Cool

Great Vid

The Rack makes a great platform to set the camera on!

I want a pug!

coastkid
    Free Member

Kbrembo i bought the pug for riding on sand..along the coastline here..the racks were fitted for a couple of camping trips but left on for mudgaurds for the road spray off the big tyres..enjoying the snow although id say the pug is a way better sand bike than a normal bike compared to snow…some snow is ok on a reg bike..once its past the BB id rather have a regular bike for pushing..but stuff like i filmed today its easy…and a bit better on ice too…glad i bought it now 🙂

househusband

Sweet! We really enjoyed that bit of the John Muir way a few weeks ago. Looks like you've got way less snow out there in the lowlands of East Lothian than we have higher up in Midlothian; just back from a few hours out on the bike – ended up resorting to roads… 😥

coastkid
    Free Member

nearly 3 feet up at longyester now… my mate just off the phone…john muir way through sherrif hall is a cool trail early spring if dry…my legs are dead from nearly 4 weeks of this snow lol..

DrT
    Free Member

Love the video, just sets a really nice mood.

I also loved riding your local trails a coupld of weeks ago (waves at HH 🙂 ). That wee section of the JMW was fun in the snow and riding along the beach was ace, although my bike is suffering a bit as my outside tap was frozen up so the bike didnt get the salt properly washed off.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘snowride, selfmade film..’ is closed to new replies.