Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Snowdon bunkhouse recommendations
  • gdj001
    Free Member

Afternoon all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for good bunkhouses near snowdon?

Doesnt have to be right next to the mountain as we’re planning on doing Snowdon one day and Coed y Brenin the next.

Cheers

Pook

cwellyn arms is good

ton
    soma_rich
    Free Member

http://www.facebook.com/afan.house

Afan bunk house is great if not a bit basic. Plenty of room to keep bikes secure and a warm outside hose for cleaning you and your bike!

supersaiyan
    Free Member

The campsite up the road from CYB has a 10 berth camping barn, z-beds, bike storage, and cheap ferrying to and from the local pubs!

therag
    Free Member

Trawsfyndd holiday village has a 22 bed bunk house, fantastic accommodation minimum of 10 people I think. It’s just up the road from cyb.
    Right opposite is a nice pub who own a house which sleeps 11. This one is nothing to do with the holiday village so book through the pub.
    I’ve stayed at both and will be returning to both. The house with the family and the bunkhouse with the boys.
    They both work out about £21 pp/pn

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Have not been recently, but I like The Eagles in Penmachno. Convenient for the trail too.

BristolPablo
    Free Member

the bunkhouse run by the cwellyn arms is good, we normally end up their either in the bunkhouse or cmaping. its handily placed near enough at the foot of the ranger path and five minutes from the pub. the YHA is just up the road too.

there is a truly ghastly place in Betws called the Vagabond which is well worth avoiding.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Snowdon bunkhouse recommendations’ is closed to new replies.