Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Snowbording Instructor in Saalbach
  • captmorgan
    Free Member

Bit of long shot but I’m off to Saalbach in Feb and wondered if anyone of our widely travelled members could recommend a snowboarding instructor / school?

I’ve been boarding for fifteen years so not looking at beginner lesson but every few years I try and get a days private instruction to work on skills and technique.

TIA.

mccett
    Free Member

Used a company called Black Sheep 3 years ago, all English instructors. Seem to remember the lads drove for over an hour each morning to meet us. You can book them for as many days as you think you need. Not too expensive for one instructor for 3 of us.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Yep i do. Board.at was really good , i’ll try and get the name of the guy. Edit : I dunno sorry, but they were really good . I did 3 hours per day for 3 days ‘advanced’ or something . He showed me bs 540s and some rad off piste bits that were tough ! He also liked drinking those weird ham and horseradish shot things .

captmorgan
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies black sheep seem to be bending some of the rules on guiding / instructing in Austria so I might avoid them.

board.at sounds like a possibility as does zink

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Snowbording Instructor in Saalbach’ is closed to new replies.