Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Snow on the Quantocks again.
  • Dibbs
    Free Member

Only a very light dusting this time though.

sharki
    Free Member

Mendips got it too apparently.
    Dibbs, were you at work on monday daytime? did you see the fire up above shervage?

I was on hare knapp when i saw it, flames were up 20-30ft in the air, so didn’t look controlled……so i rushed over there to find Tim and Andy helping with a controlled gorse burn….B’stids!

snaps
    Free Member

Yeah – took me 45 minutes to go 9 miles this morning, inch of snow on untreated roads & 3 cars in the hedge in 3 corners near Huntshaw.

Del

‘swhat happens when you live in the north 😉

trailmonkey

Errr, there’s snow up on Hay tor too 😯

Christowkid
    Free Member

Personally, I blame Trailmonkey tempting fate after glowing lyrical descriptions of the trail conditions he found on sunday. I was committed elsewhere so couldn’t get out and *really p*ssed off cos i felt good for once, so doubly p*ssed off reading his post and therefore missing it!!!!!!

After his glowing epistle……
    last night it absolutely heaved down here all night so i had a stream running down past me. Then awoke to snow showers and white roads over Longdown…… I’m sure I heard the worms squelching in their wellies
    I knew it wouldn’t last….. just knew it……. why did he say that????
    shuffles off shaking head in disbelief…… 😉
    Q

trailmonkey

Feel free to blame me.

I don’t care, I had a great ride Sunday 😛

jam-bo

little more than a dusting even at princetown. could be an inch or so of snow tonight but it’ll be gone by the weekend

Christowkid
    Free Member

Trailmonkey:
    Yeah I know. That’s the point…………. 😕

On a positive note – maybe because it was so dry, this latest rain/snow won’t have too much effect???
    I hope…..
    Q

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Snow on the Quantocks again.’ is closed to new replies.