Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Snow!
  • Spud

Again…. rather a lot in Nottingham.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Same story in macc, still going riding tho 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

Yeah, I'm near junction 26 and even the motorway looks bad! Was going to go riding in the peaks today. The ride should be fun, I'm just not sure how we're going to get there!

pennine
    Free Member

Snowing heavy in West Yorkshire. Supposed to be riding in the dales this morning.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Yeah – Macc is looking at touch white today – puts paid to my plans, but I guess it serves me right for getting two rides in yesterday (and one in the sunshine!) Hmmm. 😕

Above Macc – Yesterday:

and my back yard right now:

slowrider
    Free Member

im at work, hoping the next shift turn up otherwise im stuck here!

ton

blizzerd type conditions in leeds.
    was gona do a 100k audax today.
    now gonna go for a long dog walk and pub lunch………………. 8)

dawson

plenty here in Worksop too – still going for a ride

Vortexracing

same here, Chorley, looks like we picked a good day to go to the lakes yesterday

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Lots near Chesterfield but it is slowing down 🙁 Todays ride has fun written all over it now 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Glad i got in mileage yesterday as it looks pretty rough out there at the mo. Might go for a short run instead tho…

About 4" in Darley Dale and that's lowland – I wouldn't fancy the high peaks today.

Some mates are going round Eyam/Gt Longstone which I reckon will be a slog.

flip
    Free Member

2 or 3" in Cannock Chase 😐

adey205
    Free Member

3-4 inches here in mansfield. glad i rode yesterday and friday.
    today was a planned rest day anyway

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

I can't get the car off the street in Sheff so todays trip to Dalby is off. Luckily I rode yesterday as I don't fancy a ride in the Peaks either.

stumpy01

Yeah – we got snow here in Peterborough – was gonna take the bike over to Thetford, but don't really like taking the car out in the snow when not necessary….should have gone when it was nice & sunny yesterday….!

ebygomm
    Free Member

Wasn't expecting any until tomorrow, we're trying to move house today 🙁

andywarner
    Free Member

none over night here (about 10 miles from Dalby. Just starting to get a gentle bit falling now.

teagirl
    Free Member

Been snowing in Skipton for past hour or so, all our biking and rugby matches cancelled. Turbotrainer day……may get kids over to Harrogate Clmbing Wall??

cuckoo
    Free Member

😀

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Todays ride has now got cancelled written all over it 🙁 Might be reviewed at lunchtime but more fallen between me and the meeting point and lots more there. Fun for bikes makes it tricky for cars apparently…

grahamt1980

Snow in cambs. Still off to woburn though. Will be fun

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Yeah! Lots of snow about in Rugby,Warwickshire.Looked like it was raining or sleeting! Looks like the Dunchurch to Towcester and back ride might be out of the question!
    Thanx Max

radoggair
    Free Member

just outside glasgow and zero snow. none, zilch. roadbike here i come

Ambrose

Quite a bit here in the Beacons 🙂

crazy-legs

Couple of inches here in New Mills, I assume it'll be a fair bit deeper over Buxton way. Plans for a road ride have been changed to a mountain bike ride over Chinley Churn, see what it's like up there before deciding how much further to go!

allthepies
    Free Member

Just rain in the Surrey Riviera.

knott4me
    Free Member

snowing in huddersfiled all roads around me covered nothing moving

I might go for a play in the car instead…….. 😀

bruneep

Tracker1972 – Member

Todays ride has now got cancelled written all over it

🙄

Why? more fun to be had in the snow.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

not more than a dusting in st andrews, but won't be off to GT today. will be going more local this afternoon instead.

bloody snow!

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Bloomin snow 😡

Riding in it so slooow, but I do think it's useful training so I just get on with it…..but I really hate the fact that it's not worth the risk of getting stuck on the way to the better trails, or getting caught out on the mountains. We've just rode the same ol same ol local stuff all winter.

Roll on the summer epics.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

pissing me off now… got a text at 7 this morning to say our ride at cannock was off… arse. 👿

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Snow!’ is closed to new replies.