Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • snott rockets ….
  • singlecrack
    Free Member

Is it just me …I need to get rid about every 10mins …disgusting I know ……
    Doesn’t matter what the weather / temp
    Do some people produce more mucous (spell) than others …???

Coyote
    Free Member

You and me both brother. If snot was a viable energy source, I’d be minted.

bigdean

One of the many skills biking develops.

big_scot_nanny

My father taught me, and I shall hence teach my son. The cycle of life continues.

big_scot_nanny

Actually, it is an important skill. And a bit like riding a bike or skiing is extremely difficult to learn to do as a fully formed adult, it is too late for suffifenct muscle memory to have built up…

tomd
    Free Member

You can’t beat a good “oyster”, especially if you get recoil.

Anyone been hit by one? I guy snot rocketed on my leg on a road ride. He’s going to get it back with interest once I’ve got a good cold going.

jota180
    Free Member

Can’t say I ever have the need – must be a low snot producer; or something

dribbling
    Free Member

I tend to make a mess, unless I’ve got a cold. (See name)

colournoise

Best name for brakes ever…

slainte 8) rob

toby1

Try having a bit less dairy with your breakfast, been using Almond milk for a few months and definitely fewer rockets required.

Still have the occasional one though.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Toby1 …I’ve been told this also ……but I don’t have any dairy …..

jota180
    Free Member

I eat loads of dairy and don’t produce very much snot at all, certainly not enough to have to empty it mid-ride

kayak23

It’s good to try and do it mid air, like how the pros take a tear-off, off…..
    Stylish too 🙂

glupton1976
    Free Member

I was doing the selkirk sportive one year. Riding towards eskdalemuir in absolutely grim weather, thought I was alone so I let out the biggest double barreled snot rocket ever seen on this planet. Turns out that there was a guy wheelsucking me. Serves him right I suppose.

GregMay
    Free Member

Little to no dairy here either and I am like a fountain for the first 30mins of any ride, or my entire commute.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

The Dales are slippery with my snot!
    It’s one of those satisfying moments though when you let go with both barrels & they both empty like the main guns from the USS Missouri, with no residue or dribbles!

ahwiles
    Free Member

Little to no dairy here either and I am like a fountain for the first 30mins of any ride, or my entire commute.

you’d be surprised where it sneaks in.

takeaway curry, cups of tea, (milk) chocolate, most muesli has milk powder in it, etc. etc.

and obviously: cheese, ice cream, etc.

i’m another weirdo for whom moojuice = snot, and it buggers up my asthma, so i have to keep an eye on what i eat.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘snott rockets ….’ is closed to new replies.