• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by wl.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Snorkelling near Soller, Mallorca
  • wl
    Free Member

Anyone done any snorkelling and swimming near Soller in Mallorca? Can you recommend any good places for a dip, preferably with snorkelling potential. Come to think of it, other general info would be useful too, like day hikes, unmissable bars and restaurants etc. Ta v much.

julians
    Free Member

Head down to any cala and have a swim, there’s not any one place that’s worth a visit over the other in terms of snorkeling they’re all pretty similar.

Cala deia is worth a visit,there’s a restaurant on the left of the bay that’s nice.

Also head down to torrent de pareis.

wl
    Free Member

Julians – thanks for this. Never been before but I always travel with snorkelling kit, just in case!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Dogsby

wl,

We made the trip to Sa Colabra on the regular boat and snorkeled there. Plenty of fish to see. If you go I would go early, take your own lunch and leave before it gets too crowded. You can snorkel off the beach in Soller and there is also a dive shop that might be able to help or advise.

If you have time I would visit Fornalutx up the hill from Soller and it is easily walkable.

Also I would think abut hiring a bike and doing a few hills; well worth it.

Dogsby

wl
    Free Member

Dogsby – thanks v much for this. All sounds good to me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Snorkelling near Soller, Mallorca’ is closed to new replies.