Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Snobby cyclists not minding their own business! (working class rant)
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Back to the OP: what the hell does class have to do with it, other than the huge chip on your shoulder?

joao3v16
    Free Member

Quite a few daffodils species are protected by law regardless of their abundance and you are breaking said law if you pick them. Really, they are.

Which is why it’s always a good idea to get small innocent children to pick them whilst you’re out of sight … everyone assumes they’re too young to know better, and you get some lovely flowers for the kitchen table or wherever …

saleem
    Free Member

Sounds like the middle class paedo wasn’t wanting his grooming ground disturbed, probably picks them himself to aid his devious tactics. The middle class paedo is the master tactition due to have a better education.

binners

Has there been any news on when the forums self-awareness filter will be fixed? I hope its soon. Things are getting a bit out of hand

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc[/video]

zokes
    Free Member

Ah, the song that’s only irony is that none of the examples listed are ironic.

johnhe

It’s so hard to tell how this conversation went from just hearing one person’s recounting of how it went. It’s perfectly possible that you totally over-reacted and the guy then got angry ’cause of your attitude. Or it’s obviously possible that the guy was just a knob.

FWIW, I think you were out of order picking the daffodils. Didn’t realise that alone made me middle class.

wilde86
    Free Member

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/picking-flowers-in-the-countryside-middle-class-rant/page/5

got a feeling this is a load of crap.. or your both on here ranting!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

perhaps one is true and the other a riposte to the original story 💡

As for not approaching kids FFS give over. However it does work /look better if you are with your own kids.
    I got shouted at for pushing a child on a swing as there were three swings and my kids were on the other two.
    the mother accused me of being a weirdo and said there was no reason [ and I quote] to HELP
    I asked if she had considered moving to the South as she seemed more suited to their ways 😉

Gary_M
    Free Member

When a ‘grown up’ uses the word ‘snobby’ it immediately makes me think they are a total idiot.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

oh dear me.

Not sure how class comes into any of this either, rather confusing.

crankboy
    Free Member

If any of you see little crankbrat being a git please tell him off . If you see him in danger or just needing a pointer in the right direction please help him . Engage him in conversation at the risk of your own sanity but not my violence .

Lifer
    Free Member

Reminds me of a story Tony Coleman recounted in one of the Hospital Records podcasts. He was playing in S Korea and took his wife and baby over with him, walking down the street and was amazed at people coming over to look at/talk about the baby. Definitely one of our more stupid cultural things.

I saw a little boy (4/5) dressed as a pirate walking along with his dad. Gave him a ‘Garrrrrggghh’ as I walked passed (plus pirate face – can’t make the noise properly without it). Kid thought it was funny, dad looked at me like I’d just offered an Indecent Proposal *shrugs*.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Snobby cyclists not minding their own business! (working class rant)’ is closed to new replies.